What sketches scared you as a kid?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
::Shivers:: This is one clip I never wanted to see again! I dreaded seeing the alien come out of the ship, lol. Now he's pretty funny (but still unnerving! Hehe).

Looking for the Letter Z
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4lUdi1Tz8g

And I understand Dr. Tooth, seeing that kids face disapear would be quite disturbing to a kid!

xochval15

Reaction score
Scariest SS Clip

To this day I'm embarassed to say that I'm still freaked out by the "Mummy Ernie" skit. The one where Ernie and Bert go into the temple and there's a mummy resembling Ernie. They eventually sing and dance together singing "Rubber Duckie." :eek:
The opening and closing music adds to the creepieness of the skit.

Soul H

Reaction score
One sketch that kinda still haunts me a little was the stop-motion sketch with the kerosene lamp. There was something about the music that made me feel uneasy. :eek:

PinballStewie

Reaction score
One sketch that kinda still haunts me a little was the stop-motion sketch with the kerosene lamp. There was something about the music that made me feel uneasy. :eek:

I TOTALLY remember that one! I can see why you'd be scared by it (though I absolutely loved it as a kid). The synthesizer is pretty eerie (plus the way the lamp appears to be assembling ITS OWN SELF!)

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did anyone mention the kids running away from the giant green Dragon looking rabbit yet? That had to have caused some trauma... I didn't like it (nor did I get the point) when I was it on Old School 2.

Nick22

Reaction score
none of them scare me now. but i would probly pass out if i was standing next to big bird. i hate things that are a lot taller than me. like skyscrapers. im so used to towering over everyone. im the tallest in my class! im 5 foot 3. and big bird is like........i dont know. a lot of feet though.

Redsonga

Reaction score
One I forgot until now:
Pearly White Teeth
That shark scared me :eek:
im the tallest in my class! im 5 foot 3. and big bird is like........i dont know. a lot of feet though.
*lol* I am more than twice your age and 5'2 :wink:.
And Big Bird is 8'2 :wink: