Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Would you let a young kid watch The Simpsons? Personally, my parents have never had a problem with me watching The Simpsons and I don't see anything too bad in it either (I wasn't allowed to watch Family Guy until I was 14, though). Also, if it wasn't for Itchy and Scratchy, I don't think I'd be the Happy Tree Friends fan I am today.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Personally, I would let my kids watch The Simpsons as well as Happy Tree Friends, Bob's Burgers, and old Family Guy (seasons 1-4 and the Star Wars specials only). Even though I would not show them the ones where Jesus shows up, I don't want them to get the wrong idea of Christianity.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Would you let a young kid watch The Simpsons? Personally, my parents have never had a problem with me watching The Simpsons and I don't see anything too bad in it either (I wasn't allowed to watch Family Guy until I was 14, though). Also, if it wasn't for Itchy and Scratchy, I don't think I'd be the Happy Tree Friends fan I am today.
Yes. I would.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The only things I would worry about little kids seeing on The Simpsons is the Halloween episodes because I worry about it scaring them. I was extremely scared of Alice Cooper on The Muppet Show when I was little (to the point of not even wanting to talk about Muppets for almost a year) and I don't want my kids to have a similar experience so maybe skipping the Halloween ones would be for the best (We would still celebrate Halloween;just not watch those episodes;we wouldn't be one of the families that avoids Halloweens altogether).

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Do you believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster? Personally, I don't believe in any of those cryptid thingies. I used to believe in Jackalopes when I was younger but then one day, I saw a World of Warcraft commercial in which Mr. T refers to Jackalopes as a "hoax" and I thought if Mr. T says it, it must be true. But seriously though, I really did believe in Jackalopes at one point in my life, that is sadly true, :cry:. I have a friend who believes that the Loch Ness Monster is really the Leviathan as described in The Bible, don't get me wrong, I believe in the Leviathan, as do a lot of other Judeo-Christian people, but what would he/she/they be doing in Scotland of all places? The Bible was written in Africa meaning that the creature probably lives/lived in that area. That is why his theory doesn't really make sense to me.

Last edited:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you believe in Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster? Personally, I don't believe in any of those cryptid thingies. I used to believe in Jackalopes when I was younger but then one day, I saw a World of Warcraft commercial in which Mr. T refers to Jackalopes as a "hoax" and I thought if Mr. T says it, it must be true. But seriously though, I really did believe in Jackalopes at one point in my life, that is sadly true, :cry:. I have a friend who believes that the Loch Ness Monster is really the Leviathan as described in The Bible, don't get me wrong, I believe in the Leviathan, as do a lot of other Judeo-Christian people, but what would he/she/they be doing in Scotland of all places? The Bible was written in Africa meaning that the creature probably lives/lived in that area. That is why his theory doesn't really make sense to me.
Nope. I don't believe in both of those things.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have you ever been out of the United States? I never have been and have only been to 5 states in my entire life which are Indiana, Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee, and North Carolina.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
What got you into Muppets, Whose Line?, The Brady Bunch, HTF, Simpsons, and Family Guy? Here's my answer:

Muppets - I have watched them since I was a newborn baby practically as my my mom showed me Sesame Street at 5-months-old and I instantly got hooked on it. I got into The Muppets and Fraggle Rock when I was 2 and continued to like them the whole rest of my life. I started watching non-Muppet Henson works like Dark Crystal and Labyrinth when I was 13, because Mom was worried about me finding them scary when I was little.

Whose Line? - Again, my mom got me hooked on this show at a young age. I was 10 when I started watching the show because I showed Mom Animutations and she thought it was cool that they used Colin Mochrie alot, I didn't know who he was, and we watched practically the whole series as a family.

Brady Bunch - Never watched it.

HTF - I got into it when I was 17 because I thought Giggles was hot, at first that was the whole reason I watched it, but later on I grew to love the humor, plots, story telling, and other characters (especially Nutty).

Family Guy - My uncle (who's name is Brian) got me hooked on it when I was 15 and it pretty much became a huge influence of my sense of humor from there.

Simpsons - I watched The Simpsons Movie with my mom because she thought I'd like the "naughty yellow people," as she called them when I was 10.

Last edited: