Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What is your favorite and least favorite Dreamworks movie? My favorite is Shrek and my least favorite is....I know I might get a lot of hate for this because of the increasingly popular meme but, Bee Movie.
Favorite? The Road To El Dorado

Least favorite: Antz

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Did you like The Cleveland Show? Because most of the time when I talk to Family Guy fans about it, they say that they thought it was terrible. Even Uncyclopedia said about The Cleveland Show "Even the most hardcore Family Guy fans can defend this steaming hot pile of donkey ****,". Just wondering if you liked it or not?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Did you like The Cleveland Show? Because most of the time when I talk to Family Guy fans about it, they say that they thought it was terrible. Even Uncyclopedia said about The Cleveland Show "Even the most hardcore Family Guy fans can defend this steaming hot pile of donkey ****,". Just wondering if you liked it or not?
I sure did.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Would you rather be Flippy or Nutty's girlfriend? This is a hard question because Flippy would flip out on you and Nutty obviously cares more about his candy than any other living thing and even had the nerve to literally take candy from a baby.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Would you rather be Flippy or Nutty's girlfriend? This is a hard question because Flippy would flip out on you and Nutty obviously cares more about his candy than any other living thing and even had the nerve to literally take candy from a baby.
Nutty.