A little Fanart

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
These girls are up to no good again, thanks to Miss Piggy!

Description.
From right to left; Piggy (in her usual fancy dress, diamonds and gloves) stands facing the right of the picture, one leg bend forward and the other straighten back behind her. She had her right arm held up, signalling Skeeter and Janice behind her to stop suddenly. She has a very displeased look on her face, like she just saw her new celebrity target of the week. Skeeter (in a vest, torn shorts, sneakers and her usual striped gloves and tights) is startled by Piggy’s sudden stop, her body language all strung up. Janice (in a simple dress and beret) is behind her, standing calmly as she puts a reassuring hand on Skeeter’s shoulder and looks at Piggy in slight surprise.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Happy Halloween from my favourite gals!

Description: Janice, Miss Piggy and Skeeter are dressed as witches in black and surround a caldron, conjuring up some wicked potion. Janice wears a traditional long, black Morticia Addams-style dress with long, flowing sleeves and has a skull pendant around her neck. Her witch’s hat has a wide, floppy brim with a bent point. She holds a bat’s wing over the potion with much of her valley girl enthusiasm. Miss Piggy’s outfit is obscured by the caldron and a book (‘Witchcraft for Newbs’) she’s holding but her hat’s point is curved with a spider hanging off the end (shh, don’t tell her). She watches Janice’s bat wing with an evil, Grinch-like smile on her face. Skeeter has a peg on her nose, looking very displeased by the potion’s smell, which she is stirring with a large, long wooden stick. She wears her usual striped gloves and tights with a short black dress and a pilgrim-style hat and has her hair tied back.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, perhaps they're following the grossipe for that ol' black magic Macbeth haggas stew.

Also, it seems as if each girl's adopted the attire of differing branches of wicka. Based on her pilgrim hat, I'd say Skeeter's embraced the more traditional founding goodwife witches of Salem Mass, separate from the brand practiced by the Sanderson Sisters. Given that Janice's wearing a dress inspired by Morticia Addams, she falls into the daughters of the dark covants of New Jersey, home to the Addams clan. As for Miss Piggy, it would appear she's adopted the chic apparel of either the Grand Witch herself or one of the witches hailing from Eastwick County.

All in all, a perfect rendition of a happy Halloween Sabbath.
BTW: Dunno if you accept requests cause I have this image in my mind of Denise as Mary Jo with her scarecrow, PM if interested. :wink:

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Mmm, perhaps they're following the grossipe for that ol' black magic Macbeth haggas stew.

Also, it seems as if each girl's adopted the attire of differing branches of wicka. Based on her pilgrim hat, I'd say Skeeter's embraced the more traditional founding goodwife witches of Salem Mass, separate from the brand practiced by the Sanderson Sisters. Given that Janice's wearing a dress inspired by Morticia Addams, she falls into the daughters of the dark covants of New Jersey, home to the Addams clan. As for Miss Piggy, it would appear she's adopted the chic apparel of either the Grand Witch herself or one of the witches hailing from Eastwick County.

All in all, a perfect rendition of a happy Halloween Sabbath.
BTW: Dunno if you accept requests cause I have this image in my mind of Denise as Mary Jo with her scarecrow, PM if interested. :wink:
Thanks for the info on the different branches of witches. That's really interesting!

Tbh I just did a few quick google searches on witch attire and choose what I thought looked best on them. Except for Janice's hat, I based that on a regular sunhat.

Though next time I have the urge to draw them as witches again, I'll do my research. I think Skeeter would like to be more of a modern witch. Though Piggy being head witch is very fitting in this case.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to turn down requests at the moment. I'm studying for my art degree and I don't know if I'll have the time. Maybe I'll do requests for Christmas.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Salright, hope you get that art masters degree and can come to post when you have the chance.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Warning! Big post

All these Muppet/Steven Universe talk over here and I can’t believe I forgot this!

Since we love the Electric Mayhem so much, me and my best frog @AnimatedC9000 got talking about an AU in which they are gems. So these are the initial designs I made as a result of these discussions a few months ago. We’ve yet to finalise their powers, weapons, learn more about their gems and such but overall I’m happy with how they look.

The rough back-story is that they are Gems (going by she/her pronouns as Gems do) left on earth to protect it from rejects and corrupted gems. However, after thousands of years, they get tried; begin to question their motives and curiosity for the human world soon blooms, exceeded by their fascination for the music. They decide to quit the Gem business and live like humans, creating a band, learning music, changing their shapes and names and mostly presenting as male to live a life more mellow and profitable! The rest you know.

Description:
Dr. Teeth- Emerald. Her gem is a tiny thing on her golden tooth. She has no beard or red nose, though her red hair his bigger with large sideburns. Her outfit is long, fingerless gloves that go to her elbows, a Greek-style sleeveless toga and boots, with dark and light green colours.

Description:
Zoot- Kyanite. Her gem is on her inner ankle on her left foot. Unlike her later saxophonist self, she has a full head of long, flowing blue hair and her nose is long and pointy. She wears blue and green shades similar to Garnet’s. She wears a blue leotard that reaches her knees and long sleeves on the arms. Over it, she has a very long green-ish transparent shawl that goes past her knees.

Description:
Janice- Amber. Her gem is located right in the middle of her chest. She literally looks exactly the same as her Muppet self, except her hair is shoulder length. She wears a long yellow and brown sundress with ochre bell sleeves and a cutout for her gem.

Description:
Floyd- Pink Smithstone. Her gem is rectangular and located on her tounge. She is the shortest in the group and is the only one besides Janice/Amber to have breasts. Her hair is the same tied back, though it has a side bang that flicks. Her eyes are normal and her nose is long and large. She wears a red sleeveless dress that has big shoulder pads and white and pink stripes across the chest, dark pink tights and light pink boots.

Description:
Lips- Yellow Jade. This one looks the most different from her Muppet version. Her hair is put up in a large, twisted high bun with a thin headband underneath. (Well, Lips has a ‘fro, he might have styled it at some point) Her eyes are open and wide. She has plumb lips and a round button nose. Her gem is on her neck, where her throat is. She wears a long green tunic with long sleeves with a brown belt in the middle, underneath which she has a black vest. Her boots are long and brown.

Description:
Animal- Fire Opal. The gem is on the back between the shoulder blades. She is significantly less hairy than her Muppet self, her skin is entirely orange with long, wild red hair and a very large round nose. Her outfit is a yellow sleeveless leotard that is torn to sherds at the legs, brown sleeveless overcoat and brown wraps around her wrists and ankles.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting... But where's Dolores? Maybe she could be Tanzanite, an indigo-colored gem? Or some other violet/lavender/lily gem instead? Just throwing ideas around like they were :zany:.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Interesting... But where's Dolores? Maybe she could be Tanzanite, an indigo-colored gem? Or some other violet/lavender/lily gem instead? Just throwing ideas around like they were :zany:.
I shall consult with my frog and see what she says! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, yeah, Dolores should be part of this, would hate for one of Caitlyn's Mayhem roomies at HVC to be left out.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
Warning! Big post

All these Muppet/Steven Universe talk over here and I can’t believe I forgot this!

Since we love the Electric Mayhem so much, me and my best frog @AnimatedC9000 got talking about an AU in which they are gems. So these are the initial designs I made as a result of these discussions a few months ago. We’ve yet to finalise their powers, weapons, learn more about their gems and such but overall I’m happy with how they look.

The rough back-story is that they are Gems (going by she/her pronouns as Gems do) left on earth to protect it from rejects and corrupted gems. However, after thousands of years, they get tried; begin to question their motives and curiosity for the human world soon blooms, exceeded by their fascination for the music. They decide to quit the Gem business and live like humans, creating a band, learning music, changing their shapes and names and mostly presenting as male to live a life more mellow and profitable! The rest you know.

Description:
Dr. Teeth- Emerald. Her gem is a tiny thing on her golden tooth. She has no beard or red nose, though her red hair his bigger with large sideburns. Her outfit is long, fingerless gloves that go to her elbows, a Greek-style sleeveless toga and boots, with dark and light green colours.

Description:
Zoot- Kyanite. Her gem is on her inner ankle on her left foot. Unlike her later saxophonist self, she has a full head of long, flowing blue hair and her nose is long and pointy. She wears blue and green shades similar to Garnet’s. She wears a blue leotard that reaches her knees and long sleeves on the arms. Over it, she has a very long green-ish transparent shawl that goes past her knees.

Description:
Janice- Amber. Her gem is located right in the middle of her chest. She literally looks exactly the same as her Muppet self, except her hair is shoulder length. She wears a long yellow and brown sundress with ochre bell sleeves and a cutout for her gem.

Description:
Floyd- Pink Smithstone. Her gem is rectangular and located on her tounge. She is the shortest in the group and is the only one besides Janice/Amber to have breasts. Her hair is the same tied back, though it has a side bang that flicks. Her eyes are normal and her nose is long and large. She wears a red sleeveless dress that has big shoulder pads and white and pink stripes across the chest, dark pink tights and light pink boots.

Description:
Lips- Yellow Jade. This one looks the most different from her Muppet version. Her hair is put up in a large, twisted high bun with a thin headband underneath. (Well, Lips has a ‘fro, he might have styled it at some point) Her eyes are open and wide. She has plumb lips and a round button nose. Her gem is on her neck, where her throat is. She wears a long green tunic with long sleeves with a brown belt in the middle, underneath which she has a black vest. Her boots are long and brown.

Description:
Animal- Fire Opal. The gem is on the back between the shoulder blades. She is significantly less hairy than her Muppet self, her skin is entirely orange with long, wild red hair and a very large round nose. Her outfit is a yellow sleeveless leotard that is torn to sherds at the legs, brown sleeveless overcoat and brown wraps around her wrists and ankles.
Omg these looks so kute! I never watch Steven Universe, but combining the Electric Mayhem as characters from the show looks so cute and groovy! What an amazing idea!