When you need to rant...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Dear lord, IMDb has turned into like NPH-Db. I swear, Hollywood's like turning the guy into a god or something!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Why was VeggieTales included in Watchmojo's list of kid shows parents find annoying when people of all ages actually enjoy it? They didn't even give a good reason for why it was included.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Their lists are always pretty skewed. As a musician, I took their "Top Ten Bass Players" list with more than a few grains of salt. A few justifiably deserved to be there, but there were some glaring omissions.

But you have to accept their word as truth, because nobody lies on the Internet, right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm just going to say this.

Archie comics can freaking suck it!!!!!

They're so busy with their &^%$ Reboot Archie comics and piece of garbage tie ins to Sharknado that they've effectively killed their best comic in the line. Mega Man. Oh sure, there's a "hiatus" and a "reboot" which will probably never friggin happen. But they pretty much just passed the buck on everything that the writers were building up to. Friggin comic never even got up to Mega Man 4. I am FRIGGIN DONE with this comic publisher, and clearly they aren't getting a cent of my money from now on.

Seriously. &^%$ it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, I thought this was just a fanfiction trend (Drtooth will know what I'm talking about), but what is with this obsession with circumcision lately? I mean . . . seriously, what is with this obsession with circumcision? Is this some kind of a fetish or something? Why is circumcision such a topic of fascination with people now?

cjd874

Reaction score
Here's a tip for everyone on Facebook, forums, or any other social media site. If you want to say something sarcastic, DON'T. It doesn't work well at all, and doing it just makes you look like an uneducated fool. This happened to me today when one guy commented, "Playing *X&Y piece of music* is so easy a caveman could do it. It's über easy!" I asked, "Have you ever DONE it before? I think it's really hard and no one should jump right into it without having a full understanding of it." He backed off and essentially said, "Oh geez, I guess my sarcasm didn't translate." I wasn't going to waste energy typing a lengthy, bothered response, so I left it at that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Usually if you're going to make a sarcastic or faceteous remark on the internet, it helps to add some kind of smiley or emoticon at the end of your statemet, like a :stick_out_tongue: or a :wink: or anything - that usually helps indicate it's not to be taken seriously.

cjd874

Reaction score
Usually if you're going to make a sarcastic or faceteous remark on the internet, it helps to add some kind of smiley or emoticon at the end of your statemet, like a :stick_out_tongue: or a :wink: or anything - that usually helps indicate it's not to be taken seriously.
He didn't put it in his first comment, but he added it for his reply. So I'm not sure what to think of that. Other than he seems to be a smug-a** troll.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
There's a certain troll that used to prowl around here. A few Smiley's would have been a huge improvement, and not make him look like such an insufferable jerk. But his poor grammar still would have been his downfall.

With almost 4,000 posts and only 2 likes (that's very generous for him) you have to alienate a lot of people to get a ratio like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So a new study has been released, and guess what? Milk is apparently bad for you again. Why? Because it apparently contributes to weight gain, skin problems, and it kinks your digestive system.

You know what really irritates me? How all these so-called "studies" keep contradicting themselves all the time, saying something is good for you in one study, then saying it's bad for you the next, then saying it's good for you again, then saying it's bad for you again. You usually hear it mostly for meat and dairy, but other food groups get flack too: fruit is either good for you or bad for you, grains are your enemy because they have carbs . . . why is it vegetables never get any flack? Surely there must be something wrong with veggies if there's something wrong with every other food group.

But, ehh, I'm still drinking milk. You guys know I can't drink carbonation - milk and juice is just about all I can drink.