New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Link to a video of it? Or are you pulling our legs?
No link, sorry. But yes, it really happened. I can't recall everything, but here's a few bits that stood out:
- Link and Lew both appeared
- Another recreation of TMS theme song
- Constantine trying to pronounce the letter S (while watching a clip of Kermit on SS)

It'll probably show up sooner or later.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I saw the previews when I saw Saving Mr. Banks. It only looked OK. I may same my money and pay a dollar to see it when it comes to RedBox.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I saw the previews when I saw Saving Mr. Banks. It only looked OK. I may same my money and pay a dollar to see it when it comes to RedBox.

SesameFever

Reaction score
There's always one Geewunner that thinks they're profound in their disapproval of the newest project.

Just okay... yeah... :rolleyes:
It is because i never liked anthing relating to james bond not even austi n powers they are making kermit too much like bond for my taste

Drtooth

Reaction score
You know how many movies that had trailers that didn't impress me or ticked me the heck off that I wound up seeing and enjoying anyway? It's 6-10 bucks and 2 hours. If you're a fan, you'll go and at least have reasons to complain if you don't like it. You'll either wind up enjoying the film or at least having something to pick apart.

That said, the vast majority of the fans are looking much more forward to this film than the last one. While the last film was very good, the main excitement was that we finally got a Muppet movie after MFS. This time, the excitement lies in a much more structured story that focuses on the main characters and almost feels like an original Jim Henson era concept. I'll agree as far as the last film went, Frank Oz had a point about it being safe. That was intentional to re-establish the brand. The training wheels are off, and we're REALLY going to see some unbridled Muppet action in this film. What isn't exciting?

Status
Not open for further replies.