New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
I don't know how many of you have seen the series of reviews of the Muppet movies that have been posted on The Muppet Mindset once a month, but the person reviewing those movies actually got to see an early screening of Muppets Most Wanted. And in her most recent review, for The Muppet Christmas Carol, she mentioned that there are scenes in the trailers that weren't in the version screened to her.

So either some scenes were not edited into the movie before screening (if not a result of the test results or filmed later), or the trailers once again have scenes that have been cut (I remember when somebody here saw a screening of the last movie, he said some scenes from the trailer weren't in the screening version, and they ended up left out of the finished film as well).

That happens all the time. It happened with the last Muppets film too. Trailers are usually assembled from the work print before the film has been completed. I guess we'll see when it comes out.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
That happens all the time. It happened with the last Muppets film too. Trailers are usually assembled from the work print before the film has been completed. I guess we'll see when it comes out.

I just hope the trailers for this one are not as deleted scenes-heavy as the previous film.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Well if you have facebook and liked ricky gervais page you have seen that his favorite character Robin has sent him a greeting as Tiny Tim! Im on my phone so i cant link the video but it was pretty awesome!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ive been wondering if Constantine is going to make any apperances to promote the movie? Or i it would get the public confused with kermit until the movie

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
No comments on the new trailer ABC Family ran today? What gives? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.