New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

SesameFever

Reaction score
You know how many movies that had trailers that didn't impress me or ticked me the heck off that I wound up seeing and enjoying anyway? It's 6-10 bucks and 2 hours. If you're a fan, you'll go and at least have reasons to complain if you don't like it. You'll either wind up enjoying the film or at least having something to pick apart.

That said, the vast majority of the fans are looking much more forward to this film than the last one. While the last film was very good, the main excitement was that we finally got a Muppet movie after MFS. This time, the excitement lies in a much more structured story that focuses on the main characters and almost feels like an original Jim Henson era concept. I'll agree as far as the last film went, Frank Oz had a point about it being safe. That was intentional to re-establish the brand. The training wheels are off, and we're REALLY going to see some unbridled Muppet action in this film. What isn't exciting?
Maybe I will go I dont know.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
AAAAAH!! I want to see this movie so badly. Waiting for this sequel to come is driving me crazy. I don't care what others say. I want to see something that has Muppets in it. I know there are complaints, but all I want to see is that movie.

Let the seriousness begin and no do not call me Shirley. Call me Colly or Colette, the Muppet fan with a serious attitude.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
To be honest the waiting has almost paid off. Im ready for Muppets Most Wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.