New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I agree with you, Mo. I've seen them get interviewed together for the Muppets movie from 2011.
Yeah, I think that was really the last time we saw them together. I was really surprised to see that because even then, they hadn't done much together.

RealWonderman

Reaction score
I'd be thrilled with a Piggy centric storyline like GMC...(I'm hopeful with Tina Fey being some sort of prison guard...maybe women's prison with a Piggy frame job again) though I doubt it would be so similar. But, any way I'll be happy as long as there's tons of Piggy!!!

Hubert

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. He was great with them before. :smile:

I'd be thrilled with a Piggy centric storyline like GMC...(I'm hopeful with Tina Fey being some sort of prison guard...maybe women's prison with a Piggy frame job again) though I doubt it would be so similar. But, any way I'll be happy as long as there's tons of Piggy!!!
I, on the other hand, am looking for a little bit less Piggy this time. We had so much K&P stuff in the last one that I'd like the Piggy material to key down a bit and instead have a little bit more with Gonzo, Fozzie, and some of the other almost main characters.

jvcarroll

Reaction score
Sounds good to me. He was great with them before. :smile:

I, on the other hand, am looking for a little bit less Piggy this time. We had so much K&P stuff in the last one that I'd like the Piggy material to key down a bit and instead have a little bit more with Gonzo, Fozzie, and some of the other almost main characters.
Miss Piggy works best when she has a clear entrance and exit. Of course, both are always on her terms.

What I mean by that is that she's never worked well with the other cast and that's kind of the joke. So, for every moment she's on screen, the other Muppets get pushed aside and I really want more Gonzo and Scooter and Fozzie this time around.

Hubert

Reaction score
I definitely want more Gonzo and Fozzie, if nothing else. I felt like between the human cast, Walter, Kermit, and Miss Piggy, those two got brushed aside when they really should be up there in the main. Audiences need to start getting to know Gonzo and Fozzie.

Status
Not open for further replies.