Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I must have missed more than I thought, since the only Floyd I heard was after the song with the kid, where he says "heh-heh" ... and it sounded more like an impersonation.

Well, if Scooter (I didn't really catch it, but I wasn't listening for it either) sounds like Baby Bear without Fudd-isms, then his performer (adding the Fudd-isms back) would make an excellent Junior.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Are we really that lazy to acronym things instead of just type out the entire titles?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Are we really that lazy to acronym things instead of just type out the entire titles?
I tend to do both or make my own abbreviations like saying Caper instead of GMC or the Great Muppet Caper. Acronyms in general are a staple on this and other forums. We all have abbreviated something. Why change things now? Actually there's no way to really change things now. :wink:

You see it as being lazy; others see it as more efficient. I'll go with efficient because it is a friendlier way to say it without hurling a needless accusation. :halo:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Who really cares? I mean seriously you seem to be the only buged by it. You should take a lesson from Kermit the Frog and at least try to understand them. Besides I think we're doing to much Talka talka and not eough Woka Woka!

We really need to get back on track here and talk about Studio DC.
I was thinking at work about something Steve said about the maigc or passion on the preforminces. I started thinking if your familer with anything that the classic Muppets have ever done. (Even MFS (Muppets form Space) KSY (Kermit Swamp Years) & AVMMXM (A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie) There was always a form of Mayhem Wackness or Crazyness!In Studio DC the Muppets where just there, almost like they gave them some kind of pill to chill them out. I think that is what was really missing in both Studio DC's

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Lol. Go and get a hotel room for the night, one with cable.
It would be like going to the movies, except 5 times as much and on a screen 1/20 of the size
Actually, it WOULD be cheaper to pay $30 for one night than to sign up on a contract for cable tv. Hmm... :confused:

(Kev's considering that).

Davina

Reaction score
you can get a room with disney channel for $30? *shocked*
i think the cheapest you _might_ be able to find a room here for would be _maybe_ $55, but wouldn't expect much from it...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Scooter, you say... Hmm... I wonder if someone would put that clip up on youtube... just so I can hear how he sounds.