Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
FWEEEEEEEEEE!

Floyd was spoken to by name! He said a full line! YAY!

XD

Vic Romano

Reaction score
They have been taking the Arm rods out with CGI ever since MFS. If you listen to the Brian Henson commentary on MTI he talks brifly about it. They are even doing it on the Muppets.com videos. The question I have is is how the heck did they do Piggys arms like that? Wow Kermit and Piggy can really dance, I had no idea.
Wow, even on web videos? Isn't that expensive? It's great work and really opens up the medium and art form. I know it sounds weird, and I don't get it myself; but I kind of miss them. I like knowing the performers are underneath them.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I hate not having cable TV! I wish I could have seen the new Studio DC. Did anybody record it?
Lol. Go and get a hotel room for the night, one with cable.
It would be like going to the movies, except 5 times as much and on a screen 1/20 of the size

D'Snowth

Reaction score
People SERIOUSLY need to stop using acronyms for everything, because off the top of my head, what is MFS?

Davina

Reaction score
muppets from space...

mti - muppet treasure island

dwayne1115

Reaction score
People SERIOUSLY need to stop using acronyms for everything, because off the top of my head, what is MFS?
Sorry:They have been taking the Arm rods out with CGI ever since Muppet From Space. If you listen to the Brian Henson commentary on Muppet Treasere Island he talks brifly about it. They are even doing it on the Muppets.com videos. The question I have is is how the heck did they do Piggys arms like that? Wow Kermit and Piggy can really dance, I had no idea.

Lol opps soory i did it again i mean laugh out loud!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Acronyms make sense and have always been a staple on MC forums. I admit some of them are confusing, but we should all at least know the 6 Muppet films, the Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and the Dark Crystal abbreviations (TMM, GMC, MTM, MCC, MTI, MFS, TMS, MT, SS, FR, DC). :wink:

However, how everybody seems to be abbreviating new stuff like Studio DC, the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Muppet Wizard of Oz can cause confusion. :confused::eek:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Acronyms make sense and have always been a staple on MC forums. I admit some of them are confusing, but we should all at least know the 6 Muppet films, the Muppet Show, Muppets Tonight, Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock and the Dark Crystal abbreviations (TMM, GMC, MTM, MCC, MTI, MFS, TMS, MT, SS, FR, DC). :wink:

However, how everybody seems to be abbreviating new stuff like Studio DC, the Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie and Muppet Wizard of Oz can cause confusion. :confused::eek:
And don't forget there is a MuppetCentral Wiki somewhere with all the acronims!