Your Thoughts: Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez

What did you think of Studio DC Hosted by Selena Gomez?

• I loved Studio DC.

Votes: 29 38.2%
  • Studio DC was good.

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Studio DC was just so-so.

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • I disliked Studio DC.

Votes: 7 9.2%

• Total voters

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight is the night! The Muppets return to prime time on the Disney Channel with the second episode of "Studio DC: Almost Live!" Find out all about the special here…

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2008/092408.shtml

After you watch the latest episode, post below and let us know your thoughts on the anticipated special.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Well, so far this is a HUGE improvement over the first Studio DC special. It feels a lot more like The Muppet Show than the last one and yay for lots of Fozzie and an actual plot!

Baby Gonzo

Reaction score
I agree with the above statement. It's not perfect by any means, but it seems so much better than the first Studio DC so far. And yay! Camilla is there! .... Sort of.

Edit: Okay, so after watching the whole thing, I must say I wasn't disappointed. I wish there were more Scooter, but I was just happy to see him there. And Gonzo's chicken tie was really cute.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I can't get over how much better this was--and not that it was BETTER... but it was SO GOOD. SO good. I honestly, and this is where my vote went, LOVED it. I loved it. Scooter, Floyd, Dr. Teeth, Beaker, CAMILLA... yeah, okay, the Muppets are back. Thank goodness.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
I'm so mad at myself, I completely forgot to watch it ;____;

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
That. Was. AWESOME! ! ! !

No kidding! Scooter was there, Dr. Teeth actually spoke, Fozzie was in it, and Gonzo and Camilla were involved in a sub-plot! How many TV shows do you know of involve Gonzo and Camilla in a sub-plot! ? (Wait, don't answer that.) Anyway, Piggy's number with the Cheetah Girls was hilarious, plus the bit after the credits with her and Zac's coffee girl. But the sweetest (read: OMG, I can't believe it) was Demi and Beaker. *sniff* They are so cute together...

*sighs* Too bad Beaker's already dating somebody. *motions to the Christmas special*

And I am ready for Ailie to scream in 3... 2... 1...

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The only change I could see would be in the gang's attitude towards Miss Piggy, because even her "Kermy" is often seen being against her as of late.
Agreed, in the past the gang could be snarky, but never mean spirited. I hope things improve.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow Did I just watch a New Muppet Show or something? That is what it almost seemed liked. I can see how insteed of the Muppet Theater they have there own Studio! I like the idea, and i was just waiting to see who all would pop up. Kermit was on fire he was so cool, ah heck all the Muppets where cool in this. I'm just bubbley to see My wonderful Muppet doing something really good and funny WOW!