Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 37

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
("You never forget your first time" didn't sound like an innuendo to anyone besides me, did it?)

Yes, it sounded like an innuendo to me.
Drtooth said:
But I'll disagree on almost EVERYONE on one subject. It was refreshing to see a Mo Willems "Suzy Kabloozie" segment where they didn't use the "Let's see what the judge says" junk. I'm a big fan of the animator and writer, Mo Willems (You have to see "the Man who Yelled." trust me) not to mention Miss Ruth Buzzi.
I also liked it.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I saw the other half of the first ep of the new season this morning, the local PBS station here in NYC runs the same ep twice in a row at the beginning of a new season.
yeah same here with our PBS. i didnt get to catch it yesterday (8/14) but i DID see it today. Abby poped in and out of class and elmo went with her for "show n tell" :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ugh... Missed today's episode.
*In Mr. Baggs voice from Courage the Cowardly Dog: Stupid blackout!

It hit at 8 AM and went on for two and a half hours.
Only hope is either the weekend which I'm extremely doubtful, repeat season, or if someone taped it and posted it on youtube.com and my university's computer can run it there.

D

Dil

In episode 4111, Cookie Monster would make a parody of Elmo's World... Cookie World!

BEAR

Reaction score
abiraniriba said:
I saw the other half of the first ep of the new season this morning, the local PBS station here in NYC runs the same ep twice in a row at the beginning of a new season.

I found it interesting, kind of neat how Abby added a new twist to a game of Hide and Seek, how do you find someone who can disappear. I liked how Maria didn't believe that Abby's wand would work at first, you could hear the skepticism in her voice. Of course when it did she was faced with another problem, a really broken toaster. Interesting that The Count didn't go to the fix-it shop with them for his monocle, instead he called for an optician.
I never really thought that strange. It's probably because the Fix-It Shop can't just fix a shattered monocle. The Count didn't need it fixed, he needed a new one. Hence the optician. That's just what I think. I was so excited to see the Count in the street scene once again. HE even looked so happy to be there too instead of being cooped up alone in his castle all the time.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Anybody have a review of today's episode, 4110?

BEAR

Reaction score
I wonder if since Hoots was completely rebuilt it means we will be seeing more of him again in the future.

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, it seems like they have gone back to making the show appealing for older kids as well as adults. Especially with the Law & Order parody yesterday, and today, they had the "Get Up" song, which was a parody of the song "Hey Ya!" by Outkast.