1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

Discussion in 'Sesame Street' started by Phillip, Apr 6, 2004.

1. What happens in the Newsflash, "The Invisible Man"?
  2. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Kermit talks to a guy that's invisible but his hat.After a long talk with him,he then brings all of his family that's invisible and they all wear hats like him. :)
  3. That TriangleBob TrianglePants character was cute! It was Bob in pants covered with triangles. And the name of the network was Triangleodeon! And it's neat for there to be a TV in Hooper's Store!
  4. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

I've seen episodes 4067,4070,4071,4073,4075,and 4081.They were pretty good.

You know,I have to say that I LOVE this new season,Heck,I even like it better than Season 34.Because...

*The doors of the 123 Sesame Street apartment were changed back to green
    *The parodies
    *Trash Gordon-I am so glad they finally added an Oscar the Grouch(and Gordon)segment

Oh...that reminds me.I have a few questions I wanted to ask you guys...

*I only saw part of episode #4072,which is about Gabi helping her friends on her way to Hooper's Store.What happens after she helps Oscar and Grundgetta?

http://www.muppetcentral.com/news/2003/120903.shtml

According to that news article,it says there is an episode of Martina McBride with Zoe,Cookie Monster,Telly,Grover,Baby Bear,Rosita,and an elephant.What is this episode about?

I've seen clips of these celebrities sharing their favorite Sesame Street moments:
    *Doris Roberts
    *Julianne Moore
    *Harvey Fierstein
    *Seth Green
    *Norah Jones
    *Ruben Studdard
    *The guy in episode #4065(forgot who it was)
    *Venus Williams
    *The guy in #4058(again forgot his name)
    *Dr.Phil McGraw
    *The woman in #4070(forgot who she is)

...well,anyway.

What were these celebrities' favorite moments?
    *Wayne Brady
    *Larry King
    *Kelsey Grammer
    *Amy Brenneman
    *Jason Biggs
    *Henry Connick Jr.

*There was this clip on EXTRA just a few days before "The Street We Live On" and Season 35 premiere,and that clip is The Count's Number of the Day segment,in which there is a number 35 on the screen.Has anybody seen this clip on the show yet?
  5. Which episode had TriangleBob TrianglePants?
  6. muppet maniac

muppet maniac Well-Known Member

Oh....and another question:What did Wayne Brady,Larry King,Kelsey Grammer,
    Amy Brenneman,Jason Biggs and Henry Connick Jr. do this season,and what clips did they use in the "Sesame Moments" ads I asked about?

Oh yeah,I saw episode #4078 yesterday. It was about Baby Bear trying to get his little sister Curly to sleep because it's her naptime,but no matter how hard he tries,it never worked. First,he reads a book to her(Find the Bears). Then Maria and Gabi sing a Spanish lullaby to her. She falls asleep...then wakes up again. Then the Sand Fairy(or whatever her name is)comes and does a magic trick to get her to sleep. It actually works...but not for very long. Oscar pops out of his trashcan and tells Baby Bear that he can't stand all the cuteness going on,so he decides to help Curly get to sleep......by getting his animals to make a lot of noise. Baby Bear tells him that it wont work because it's too noisy,but it does work. And Curly finally gets to sleep.
  7. So you saw the episode which I call, "Kiss Me, I'm Vulture"(see my list).
  8. So DrTooth, it's actually harder to use Kermit than it is to use Guy Smiley. Guy Smiley actually was recast in 2001(it might have been Steve Whitmire), but for Kermit the Frog, since Sesame Workshop no longer owns the rights to Kermit, it would be expensive to use Kermit.
  9. Was the song, "Together We'll Make Music" with Garth Brooks used in Season 35?
  10. ssetta

ssetta Active Member

No it wasn't.
  11. Well, if Guy Smiley was played in 2001 by Steve Whitmire, why wasn't he used as the game show host for the episode with the Sesame Street Squares Game?
  12. Dantecat

Dantecat Active Member

Good Question.
  13. For a 4 segment this season, they used the same animated singer singing, "How many elephants will fit in this room before they fall through the floor..." Cute parodies of Bob Dylan's "Blowin' In the Wind."
  14. In the episode in which Rosita wishes she didn't have an accent, or as I call it, "Yakety Yak Yak Yak", there was a song that goes something like this:
    There was a girl who moved in just around the block
    I really like her but I'm much too shy to talk
    To have a little conversation is my goal
    I'll break the ice with just a bit of espanol
    Hace calor, hace calor....

Many of the words were in Spanish, but I guess I'll call the song, "Hace Calor." I like that song.
  15. astrotrain

astrotrain New Member

..catchy song

Yes that is a catchy song, they sing that during the "Big Bird Beach Party"
    at Sesame Place.

What cracks me up is the small man (muppet) w/glasses sings so deep
    and loud.

Anyone know where to find the song?

Thanks,
  16. During that segment, after a voiceover announces "Ladies and gentlemen and children of all ages-The Alphabet Circus!", 26 circus performers form different letters of the alphabet.
  17. maxdrive

maxdrive New Member

to be hoesnt i miss how sesame street used to be i still watch it but i could live with out elmos world i liked when they told a story though the whole hour and added the songs and things in between they dotn show half of what they used to
  18. ceecee

ceecee Member

I just saw that episode yesterday! I remember that song from when I was little, but this one looked re-made. I can't remember what the original was like. Any info anybody?
  19. DTF

DTF Member

LOL, I've got to see that one! I obviously missed it; which ep. is it in?

I've always loved parodies; I can remember making up silly little ones when I was a kid even.As long as that part stays (and it should, they do seem to cater to adults some) it'll be okay :)