Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 35

Dantecat

Reaction score
Yes it was,It was the one with the guy.(Not the original)

By the way,Who was that guy singing with ernie :confused:

:stick_out_tongue:

ssetta

Reaction score
Dantecat said:
Yes it was,It was the one with the guy.(Not the original)

By the way,Who was that guy singing with ernie :confused:

:stick_out_tongue:
Aaron Neville.

salemfan

Reaction score
Which Season 35 episode had, "I Don't Want to Live on the Moon"?

SesameStreetGuy

Reaction score
I actually never have gotten the chance to view most of these episodes, the ones I have seen so far are the ones with the 35th Anniversery Special, the one where Gabi is on her way to Hooper's, the ones with Curly Bear's growl, and when she won't share with Oscar, Telly's letter packages from Seth Green, Super Grover's super school, Elmo's Chicken Dream, and Mile's Band, I think that's it.

CookieCountDawn

Reaction score
I've seen all of the episodes except 4063 (Elmo's Chicken Dream) and 4075 (Cookie Monster Writes A Story).

ISNorden

Reaction score
The Count said:
You think you guys are miffed about the fact that the Count's counting organ never got blown away for the number 0 during Season 35? Well, consider that they built his organ to omit the highest number ever featured as the Number of the Day, the number 21! And that's just 1 more number to include for next season's segments.
Oh heck yeah...it's a shame that the sponsor number and the "character counts as high as possible" number are BOTH limited to 20 nowadays (Joe Hundredguy and the "24" spoof were exceptions). I don't speak as just another nostalgic fan; seeing the clips and songs about higher numbers would teach kids something too. (Believe it or not, there are good reasons to understand numbers over 20 at that age...like the price of milk at school, Grandma's age and so forth.)

As for the "zero" sketch with the Count, the vanishing organ is fun; I think he should have some new material for that number, though, to keep the show from being too predictable.