Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
There will be when the DVD and Blu-ray of the film comes out. Be patient.

I'm pretty sure that all my hair will have disappeared by then from my ripping it out in frustration. Get to August already!!! Argghhhh!

......Ok. I'm all good now. See ya'll next time.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
One thing that puzzles me is in the song Interrogation Song how Fozzie :embarrassed: reappeared after Crazy Harry :crazy: disappeared.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Let me just say this: I want Kirk, Jim, and Craig to work on the next film (if there is one) not just because they have experience with the Muppets, but also because James and Nick seem to have a prejudice against post-Jim Muppets. In the last film, the only post-Jim Muppet to have a big part was Bobo, in this one it was Pepe. So I don't want them to be the only ones who work on a Muppet movie if they're gonna keep putting those characters to the side.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Let me just say this: I want Kirk, Jim, and Craig to work on the next film (if there is one) not just because they have experience with the Muppets, but also because James and Nick seem to have a prejudice against post-Jim Muppets. In the last film, the only post-Jim Muppet to have a big part was Bobo, in this one it was Pepe. So I don't want them to be the only ones who work on a Muppet movie if they're gonna keep putting those characters to the side.

Let's get a little perspective here:

Late 1990's-Mid 2005's - Rowlf, Scooter, Electric Mayhem, basically every character who wasn't in the core Kermit-Gonzo-Fozzie-Piggy wasn't really recasted fully. Characters like Pepe, Johnny, Bobo, Sal, etc. were there to basically fill the void left by the others. Same thing with Sesame Street after the 70's. They can't have Ernie, Bert or Grover on the street, so they make these new characters to base stories/sketches around.

There's no "prejudice against post-Jim Muppets." That's just silly. There's hundreds of Muppet characters, some are a lot more popular and well-known than others. Sure, it's awesome that the likes of Afghan Hound and Wayne and Wanda got little parts in the films, but that's all they should get; they're not important enough to the core Muppet group to warrant anything larger. Scooter and Rowlf haven't had any major role since their performers died and look at where we are now: they're appearing in commercials instead of Kermit and Piggy.

Besides, how many "post-Jim Muppets" have/had any lasting power? Johnny can't really work without Sal, who's gone along with Dr. Van Nuter. So that leaves basically only Bill's characters, and that's only Pepe, Bobo and Carl.

So, Nick Stoller and James Bobin aren't ignoring the more recent characters because of some made-up bias. They're going with a more established, core group that everyone remembers and loves more. You can't have a Muppet movie and give every character a big role; that's just A. ridiculous and B. bad storytelling.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey guys...I'm not sure if this statement has been talked about on here, so if it has, I apologize for being repetitive.

I was just looking at the regular Wikipedia's Muppets Most Wanted page, and it looks like Stoller and Bobin are both up to making another sequel. Both of them have some ideas in mind. However, they said that another film will all depend on how well the Muppets Most Wanted DVD/BluRay release sells. While I do hope that a 9th Muppet film will make its way to theaters, I would completely understand if they want to pull the plug on making theatrical films.

Once again, I'm sorry if this topic has already been discussed on here.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i watched it online last night it really had the feel of the past muppet movies i died laugthing at the scenes where kermit is auditioing the prisoners and they start singing i hope i get it from the musical a chorus line and the scene when kermit is directing the prison chorus and they sing the end of the road from boys ll men and when scooter opens the door to what appears to be kermit"s dressing room and sees constantine who he thinks is kermit standing on top of dominic badguy and says whoa and closes the door

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Anyone else get that it was an all male gulag and Miss Poogy was there?

Kinda had a feeling about that.
Yeah. Not that this is strange or anything, but i always thought Angel Marie was a female character when i was a kid. But now, many years later, here i am, realizing that Angel Marie is a male character. In other cases, it was great to see him in this film. When i first saw the film in theaters and saw Angel Marie during the Big House song, i almost wanted to say out loud, please tell me i'm not seeing Angel Marie, but i didn't.