Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
I think I finally figured out what bothered me most about this movie. It's the fact that the muppets are basically incompetent and unable to really do anything right/not goof up without Kermit helping them, also the fact that out of all them only Animal knew from the beginning that Constantine wasn't legit. Another thing that bugs me a lot about modern muppets is that since they have no regular show or appearances, Disney has to try and cram around 200 or so Muppets into a 90 minute or slightly longer movie.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I think I finally figured out what bothered me most about this movie. It's the fact that the muppets are basically incompetent and unable to really do anything right/not goof up without Kermit helping them
I agree. It's one thing for them to realize they're being a burden on Kermit in, say, MTM. That's a poignant moment between friends. It's another for them to be so embarrassingly incompetent in MMW. You end up wondering why Kermit would ever want them around in the first place, lol.

Thing thing with the Muppets was always that they were kinda nuts and crazy, free spirited. MMW didn't seem to understand this; they just wrote the characters to be half wits, which is not the same thing at all.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I think I finally figured out what bothered me most about this movie. It's the fact that the muppets are basically incompetent and unable to really do anything right/not goof up without Kermit helping them, also the fact that out of all them only Animal knew from the beginning that Constantine wasn't legit. Another thing that bugs me a lot about modern muppets is that since they have no regular show or appearances, Disney has to try and cram around 200 or so Muppets into a 90 minute or slightly longer movie.

When have the Muppets ever been competent? Look at GMC. Kermit and the gang trying to save Piggy? "Those clowns?" Everyone but Piggy is basically a weirdo or a screw-up and it takes Kermit's leadership for them to get together and do something.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
When have the Muppets ever been competent? Look at GMC. Kermit and the gang trying to save Piggy? "Those clowns?" Everyone but Piggy is basically a weirdo or a screw-up and it takes Kermit's leadership for them to get together and do something.
Again, there's a difference between being portrayed as crazy and being portrayed as half witted.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
One thing that bothered me about this film was:
-The fact that nobody except Animal knew Constantine was Kermit in disguise. I'm pretty sure Sam would of have noticed the difference right away.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I'm not saying i didn't like this film, don't get me wrong, i did, but still.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
One thing that bothered me about this film was:
-The fact that nobody except Animal knew Constantine was Kermit in disguise. I'm pretty sure Sam would of have noticed the difference right away.
I'm not saying i didn't like this film, don't get me wrong, i did, but still.
I totally see what you're saying. For example, during "I'll Get You What You Want (Cockatoo in Malibu)", you'd think that Miss Piggy would be able to tell the difference between Kermit's regular singing voice and the one Constantine used!