Votes: 18 9.9%
  • 2 Stars - Fair

Votes: 7 3.9%
  • 1 Star - Poor

Votes: 4 2.2%

• Total voters

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
i watched it online last night it really had the feel of the past muppet movies i died laugthing at the scenes where kermit is auditioing the prisoners and they start singing i hope i get it from the musical a chorus line and the scene when kermit is directing the prison chorus and they sing the end of the road from boys ll men and when scooter opens the door to what appears to be kermit"s dressing room and sees constantine who he thinks is kermit standing on top of dominic badguy and says whoa and closes the door
Where did you find it online? I've been trying to find it on YouTube and video sites like that, but all their full length versions of Muppets Most Wanted get deleted :frown: and it leaves me disappointed, because i look forward to seeing scenes with Calico, Black Dog, Blind Pew, and Angel Marie, only to find they delete those videos :rolleyes:.

Mynameisdean

Reaction score
I'm late to the party, but honestly, I was one of the muppet movies I didn't like as much. Reason: it isn't a good reason, but I didn't really laugh. Then again, I did still like it. Too bad it underperformed!

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Where did you find it online? I've been trying to find it on YouTube and video sites like that, but all their full length versions of Muppets Most Wanted get deleted :frown: and it leaves me disappointed, because i look forward to seeing scenes with Calico, Black Dog, Blind Pew, and Angel Marie, only to find they delete those videos :rolleyes:.
hi here is where i found it http://disneyxdmovies.blogspot.com/2014/06/muppets-most-wanted-2014-online-for.html warning no sound during the fireworks but there is sound when they start speaking

Rugratskid

Reaction score
I hate to sound like a terrible person, but I think I already have a HD rip of Muppets Most Wanted. :embarrassed:

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Thank you, i watched it and i loved it. Rewatching it over again gets me more and more excited every time and excited for its DVD release.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I haven't watched any of it yet. I don't think I will, even though I KNOW I'm buying the DVD.
I'm sitting on Amazon money waiting for this thing to be released, but there's no pre-order for it yet, even though every other Disney release in August is pre-orderable.

Rugratskid

Reaction score
My friend went into the audio of a 5.1 rip of the movie, and found something amazing! Well, not that amazing, but still pretty cool. One of the mono tracks is mostly vocals. All that's left are mostly percussion instruments. Would anyone like me to upload the songs like this? He might even be able to rip the instrumentals from the credits.