Your Thoughts: MC's Birthday

Beth C

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Muppet Central! :smile:

What I love most about this place and my fondest memories are how wonderful everyone is here, and how they all treat each other with respect and caring.

I've had lots of troubles over the past year and I was always able to turn to my friends here at MC to cheer me up and keep me from feeling down. This is a place where I can come to feel appreciated and wanted, no matter how bad my life really gets.

It's also a good place where I can share my stories, when I do write them, where I know people will read them and like them.

As for 2005 - I would definately like to see the Episode guides updated. That would be a big plus. There are still so many episodes that I haven't seen in ages that I forgot about them.

I love this place and I'm so glad to be a memeber!

~Beth C

Foodie

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
As mentioned earlier, Muppet Central is now seven years old. Congratulions everyone! We are excited about what 2005 has in store.

(1) As you think back what are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?

Hmmm... there was that whole " Fragglelover " era... not exactly a favorite memory but Ronnie ( anyone remember him? ) did just sell me his fraggles dolls through eBay. I dunno if he knows it was me he sold them to though. It'll be nice to get my Mokey doll back from him.

(2) If you could see us do one thing in 2005 what would it be?

Anything Fraggle Rock of course. Maybe a Muppet art section other than the one on the forum. It could have different sections for each of the contributors. It'd give me more reason to draw some fraggles.

I'd like to see a closer image of the Aniversary Header so's I can get a better look at Gobo in a tux.
:smirk:

Nick

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I just joined the forum this week, but have been visiting the site for a few months and have loved everything I've seen so far. It's so much fun reliving my childhood through the contents of this website. Way to go Muppet Central. Keep it up!

Camellia

Reaction score
Congrats

hi, congrats on 7 years! I viewed it back in Jan 1998 and it's come a long way. it's a lot more professional now, and a great fan site.

Phillip and Cindy, keep up the great work. your tone sets the mood here.

congrats on your new son, also :smile:

best regards,
Camellia

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
Wow ... seven years? Congrats! It's amazing what you have built, both in terms of website content and site reputation in that amount of time.

I humbly bestow upon you this half-eaten Eskimo Pie :zany:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thanks Phillip and Cindy for this wonderful place to have our childhood back. and Happy Birthday Muppet Central!

unclematt

Reaction score
Happy Birthday MC. I just wanted to let you know I give you at least an hour out of every day of my life.

Thank You

Matt

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ah, Muppet Central.

Such a place of memories.

The time we muffined the BBB thread...

...the FOMPing...

...the tears when I was almost suspended for a thoughtless word...

...the Role Plays by Fozzie Bear...

...the Golden Girls war...

...the 120 second rebellion...

...the time that the games forum was closed...

...the Hot Tubs...

...the time Phil threw a basket of muffins in the BBB thread...

...the love shown by Beebers...

...the crazyness of Crazy Harry...

...the sweet romace ( :wink: ) of Scoot and Sarah...

...the Random Randomness thread...

...envelops...

...Jackie and Emmy...

...King Agrippa...

*sigh*

I love Muppet Central.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Jeeze, 7 years? Cuh-razy...

My fondest memories are those of the common concern felt during the initial shake-up at EM.TV. Everyone coming together, discussing the future, worrying together...it was pretty warm for the internet, and definitely a pull-through in that tough time.

I'll never forget Amy from Australia who passed away. Not a happy memory, but the fact that I met a person, got to know them, and felt so strongly when she passed all came through these forums says a great deal about the forums themselves. Really powerful stuff, I feel.

I miss the old crowd that seems to have drifted; Jackie, Emmy, Byron, Nate, etc. Love to see 'em come around sometime. The goofiness has always been fun.

I really feel that I grew up on MC. That is truly crazy, and wonderful. Thanks Phil, Cindy. :smile: