Your Thoughts: MC's Birthday

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Happy Birthday, Muppet Central! And thanks to everyone who makes it possible!!

King Jim

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
Happy Birthday Muppet Central! :wink:

I was first introduced to the site back in ‘99 while searching for substantial Muppet content. Muppet Central was a spectacular surprise for this Henson fanatic. :concern:

I am honored to have played my small role in re-branding the site – a site created and maintained by passionate Muppet lovers and dreamers. Every single visitor leaves his and her indelible mark on MC. This has always been a cool place for all fans around the globe.

Thanks everybody for making Muppet Central what it is. And thank you Phillip for your hours of effort in giving us all a place to play. I am privileged to know all of my MC friends.

No matter how crazy things get I always find my way back home! :smile:
Welcome back Jamie. We missed you.

Whatever

Reaction score
Phillip Chapman said:
(1) As you think back what are some of your favorite Muppet Central memories?
The 120 second rebellion was the greatest. Lots of silly jokes and playing around, as well as plenty of comradery. The hot tubs were also a highlight at their inception.
Phillip Chapman said:
(2) If you could see us do one thing in 2005 what would it be?
I would like to see more friendliness and muffins.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
it's been a year for for me that i discovered the fourms though knew about the site itself for sometime. i wish i took notice of it sooner because an Yesterdayland we had a very active SS board and this other site Memory Lane doesn't have individual sections for TV shows and other things.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
maybe start a song lyrics part of the site with pages for the different Muppet, SS, FR, Bear, Specials, song "books."
I think that the "Guides" section has a lot of room for growth. Not just in finishing the last 3 season of The Muppet Show, but adding more guides; a Muppets Tonight guide, a Fraggle Rock guide, guide(s) to any Henson TV show(s), a song or lyric guide (as Fozzie Bear suggested), a TV Special Guide, a character guide, a Muppeteer guide, ect. There are so many "Muppet" guides that could be created, I know they take time to create, but there are plenty of subjects out there that the Guides section could be continue to grow for years to come. I really enjoy the existing guides and would love to see the collection grow.

McFraggle

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Muppet Central! :excited: Thanks to Phil and all of the people that make it possible. :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
frogboy4 said:
I am privileged to know all of my MC friends. :smile:
Miss my frogboy, one of my all-time fave folks! The Artiste Extraordinaire.

I just realized my 2005 MC wish: Get Frogboy back up in here more often! YAY! :big_grin:

AbbessBryony

Reaction score
Happy belated birthday, Muppet Central! [A day late, but it's better than nothing.]

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I've only been on the site a few months and I don't post alot, but I've been visiting and reading for about a year, maybe. It's great that this community has been around for so long and is such a great source of Muppet Stuff!! Happy Birthday, MC! :sing: