Your Thoughts: MC's Birthday

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, but I'm late for this. But, better late than never! Anyway...

1. My favorite Muppet Central memory, basically, MC is a HUGE part of my life, so it's hard to narrow it down to one. But I will tell you, what I love about MC is how I'm always informed about all things Muppets (i.e. upcoming appearances and events).

2. As for what I'd like to see in 2005, a D'Snowth appreciation day! No, I'm kidding. Um, I was thinking how on a certain member's birthday, the MC banner would be a birthday banner for that member. Like, for instance, yesterday was That Announcer's birthday, for his birthday banner, you could have alot of Sam the Eagle. I was just my thought.

That Announcer

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
2. As for what I'd like to see in 2005, a D'Snowth appreciation day! No, I'm kidding. Um, I was thinking how on a certain member's birthday, the MC banner would be a birthday banner for that member. Like, for instance, yesterday was That Announcer's birthday, for his birthday banner, you could have alot of Sam the Eagle. I was just my thought.
Hey, I could go for that! But anyway...

MC's been my favorite place to be now for a few months here. When you go through hard times, you really need some friends, and where better to find them than here?

My favorite MC moment was the original TKO discussion. I can't remember what board it was on, but I can remember the exact moment when MrsPepper said "Sounds like fun you fellas, I'll go post a thread!". :smile:

Ernie101

Reaction score
Well.. I know im a ..*cough* few months late, but I have a few things to say.

I have only been posting a few weeks, and I have NEVER seen such an accepting community in my time on the internet. I have only been here a few weeks and I have already met many great people and I hope that you all feel the same about me. Happy 7th MC!.

-Drake.

Erine81981

Reaction score
That would be cool to see a banner on the main page with your favortie characters that you like with birthday hats or something. That would be cool or do like when its the performers they have their pictures and muppet characters that you like or something like that. We would have to talk to Jamie since he does the main menus. Great idea's everyone.

Ernie101

Reaction score
That would be pretty cool. That is a good suggestion D'Snowth.