Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, oh no!!! That sucks. Did you get 'em all set back up yet?

What're ya gonna do right? Ha ha. My wife has done that several times (and so have I, oops!).

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Only just........my wife hates my room where all my "geek" things are kept so its very rare she ventures in to hoover.
She is dredding me getting Animal and Gonzo yet I wanna have a full collection now!!

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Is anyone here displaying their Kermit in a display case? I want to get a custom case, but dont know what pose to put Kermit in before I put him in a case. The pose will guide the size of the case, etc.

Davina

Reaction score
i'm _going_ to be.. but we've kinda got to finish some remodeling and are hoping to have a group of them "interacting" so we're waiting on others coming out as well before we build it...

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
i'm _going_ to be.. but we've kinda got to finish some remodeling and are hoping to have a group of them "interacting" so we're waiting on others coming out as well before we build it...
I think Im going to go for individual cases, with Master Replicas style bases (the style base on their Star Wars props), but painted in a Muppet theater red. Might try to build a pedastal, with theater style curtains around it.

frogman

Reaction score
Hi-Ho! Kermit the Frog here...

Hi everyone! I do believe that this is my first post!!!! (after lurking for a while). Anyway, a hearty hello to all of my fellow muppet fans! Kermit has now arrived at my home, and is nestled next to my home theater. He is #2,280, so Master Replicas must be nearing the end of their run. I am sure glad I got him though. So many of you have posted so many great and creative pictures of him. I assure those who are on the fence about Kermie- it's money well spent. He looks like he could be interacting with you in full conversation. I took some photos of him with my cell phone camera, and they came out ok. (My Nikon digital is nearing the end of its useful life, being almost 8 years old). Please find the pictures on my blog: http://eccefantasia.blogspot.com/
Enjoy, and keep posting! I'd like to see how many MC'ers get the remaining Kermits (just for reference, I am in New York, and I ordered him from Master Replicas.com).:smile:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to point out that these numbered plaques do not run in numerical order, I managed to get one of the first 100 that Master Replicas made, so only 100 made, but I got number 493/2500! Anyway, its not an acurate account of how many are left!!

Great pics and welcome to MC.

Chris

frogman

Reaction score
Whoa...

Sounds like they are just arbitrarily pulling the tags out of a bin and giving each Kermit one. With such a (relatively) small edition size in relation to the sheer number of Kermit fans out there, I am sure he'll sell out soon. What a find, though! KERMIT ROCKS!!
:smile: