Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Finally got a display case and a Master Replicas style (sans mirror) display base for Kermit. I decided to go with the wine/rasberry colored base, since it is more in tune with the maroon/gold tones found in the Muppet theater, and the Muppet logo.

If those dont work:

http://img82.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0004uu4.jpg

http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=img0005ae1.jpg

hey sweeeeet BigDumbWookiee, where did you get that display case at? i REALLY need one for my MR kermie :smirk:

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
I got mine from a case maker north of Indianapolis. His name his John Nickoloff, he has a site at www.sgcases.net The case is 12x12x26 on the inside, made with 1/4" acrylic

A friend of mine cut the base for me out of MDF, and I sanded and painted it.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I don't have pictures just yet, but I got a Master Replica Kermit over the weekend as an early anniversary present from my husband! Our anniversary isn't until the end of the month, but I get home before he does and the box was there so I saw it so he said I could have it now. It's so awesome! We cleared off a shelf for him and set him up, but I'm going to try and pose him a little better and then take some pics. Right now I've got him waving but it doesn't look that great, he's still kind of stiff looking. I'll work with him though and get him looking all great and wonderful. I was just so excited!

Davina

Reaction score
ooh.. not bad for an early mock up on the banjo

Telly

Reaction score
That's cute! I think it'd be pretty sweet if Master Replicas made a banjo for the Prop Replica of Kermit! I'd be down for it!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
I just got mine a few days ago and it's nothing short of awesome.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Thank you guys and girls. It's actually for my Kermit puppet that someone made me a few years ago. I've been wanting to use it in a pics for this one. I need to make it a bit smaller for this one tho. But i think it still looks neat. :smile: