Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

Davina

Reaction score
where did you find the chair?? :smile: what size is it?? I'm kinda looking for one, though buying may be on hold while i make sure i'll have enough saved up for gonzo and animal.. but.. ya never know

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
LOL, it's strange. The site is simply called www.directorschairs.com, somebody here told me about it, and my wife got me one for Chirstmas! I want another one though, a taller chair, for when I have more room to display my collection.

EDIT: Oops! Forgot to say that I got a child-sized chair. Cheers! :smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I took another picture today, of a pose I worked out last night. Kinda static now that I'm looking at the actual picture though. I promised Kermit that I'd give him a book to read, or something else to do besides sit all day. How many different ways can a frog sit? It looks like I'm gonna find out, LOL.

And here's the pose I did before that. I like it better, but I just felt like posing him last night for some reason.

Enjoy!
:smile:
Anthony

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Well after months and months of waiting (since the end of Spetember) I finally got mine from FP! :excited:

He is outstanding! It was well worth the wait.

I will posts some pics soon :smile:

SweetumsMonster

Reaction score
Glad to hear it Danny.

I got mine back in September, it would have drove me mad to have to wait until now. Look forward to seeing pics soon.

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
When you said it was for Anthony, I was expecting you to out do him with a better director's chair!!!

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
AAAAAAHHHHH-HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

That's so awesome Earl!! I've been waiting for you to do that!! LOL. So cool!

I almost posed my Kermit like that, but I kept thinking that you or Kevin might do it and post pics, and so I held off. I'm glad I did!! :wink: Plus, I recently changed my avatar back to that picture cuz I missed seeing Kermit like that!

Great job! How've you been? I haven't checked your blog in a little over a week. I'll hafta go see what you've been up to.

Cheers!
:smile:
Anthony