Your Thoughts: Authentic Kermit Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
I find I get Kermit into a cool pose, leave him for a couple of weeks then re arrange him. I found the head the hardest thing to get right. My avatar is my latest pic....sorry but it was taken on my phone so it isnt great quality. I have to say this, the MR shots of Kermit are not as good as the ones on this forum. IMO

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Here is my pic of :smile:.http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/2463/pb040100op7.jpg He is in front of an original, 11 by 15 3-page, fold-out, brochure for The Muppet Show wins an Emmy , that was a supplement to Variety Magazine. A great display piece for the true fan. The brochure shows many of the guest stars that appeared on the popular show during the first two and some from the other seasons. It has 2 Muppet lithographs on either side. They came with the Disney Muppet movie dvds. I plan on having all the Muppet Replicas displayed there as a tribute to The Muppet Show . What do you think.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Really nice! I am going to wait till I get Gonzo and Animal before I get any ideas. Kermit is very lonely right now and needs his friends.

Also, I like the ideas of the photos with your Kermit!

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yes, Antron Fleece and camera flashes don't get along. It is best to take the picture with a light directly on Kermit and turn the flash off the camera. I am a photographer and sometimes you have to experiment to get the right picture. I want to take more of mine in the future when I have time.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
The avatar pic you have is really good. I am right in saying its the replicas or is it? My avatar is my replicas but you probably guessed that! On another note I just looked at the time...I have to be up in 5 hrs! Never mind eh

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yes, this is my photo puppet Kermit I used. But I used Photoshop for the background. My Avatar will grow as more photopuppets keep coming to my house! :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I am loving all these fan photos of their replicas. I still need to take some of mine with a decent camera but I am worried to death of over-bending him or something. I think, the more replicas we get to go with the Kermit one, the more realistic and official the photos will look. :smile: Can't wait for the Fozzie Bear poser!