Vibs

Reaction score
Um...

I love the MuppetCentral Radio!!

:flirt:

hehe...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I cannot cope with the EM song "Jam" Becuase Animal shouts Jam over and over, and it sound sliek Jim, and he sounds so sad...and it's like he shouting for Jim, but Jim is gone. Everytime he shouted Jam I hurt inside...

Ok, forgive my ignorence, but, what are MuppaToons?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Bunsen is Rapping! Why? Um...is ther a reason why Dr Bunsen Honey Due was rappin on MT?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
MuppeToons are from the old muppets.com site. there was a link to "Muppet World" It was kind of vaguely like the current muppets.com site, but it was set as sort of a cyber-space version of the muppets and how they existed. You could go to muppet labs, and other random stuff I don't really remember. And muppetoons was just sort of little acts with the cyber-muppets. there were a couple muppet labs, there was one where gonzo simultaniously e-mailed himself to the entire world... that sort of thing. At least that's what I remember it being. I could be wrong.

And I've never seen Muppets Tonight, but I'm guessing that Bunsen rapping has something to do with the fact that there is also a song where Johnny and Sal are trying to make Bunsen more "cool". I'm just guessing here, though

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I have another question. I recently switched over to I-tunes. I already adjusted the setting on Live 365, but I was wondering, do I need any extra software for it?

Thanks,
Kate

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yayyyy!!! I'm sorry, I just had to shout it to the world, that I am now listening to Muppet Central Radio! After all these months, it is finally happening! I-tunes works perfectly, by the way.
I'm sorry; I'm just vary excited right now, and so I am slightly hiper.

Kate

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
8506 This Station has reached its maxium capacity. Over & Over. Yep, it must have a lot of people tuning in again...

mikebennidict

Reaction score
Lou Rawls Story Of the ABC's

So nice to hear that 1 for the first time since the SSU shows. I wonder if the whole song was made up for the show or if it was a priority of another song of his? There's a song he recorded 2 years prior to his SS appearance called Dead End Street which was basicly about him growing up dirt poor and trying to make something of himself which he obviously did. the piano sound in the ABC song sounds kind of the same as this other song I mentioned though slightly more sped up.

mikebennidict

Reaction score
There's one song I'd like to hear that Judy Collins sang I think called "A Song Without a Reason a Song Without a Rhyme". Is it possible to include that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.