Your Feedback: Muppet Central Radio on Live365

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll have to look to see if I have that. I do have several Judy Collins Sesame songs here that aren't on the station. I'll look into it and add it if possible.

RyGuy

Reaction score
Ways to MCR more enjoyable

1. Why not experiment with "Theme weekends" on MCR ? I suggest this because a lot of regular radio station do that type of thing to increase listenership Some examples of "theme weekends " may include a Sesame Street Records " weekend where you play a song from a vinyl each hour ?

2. Also why not hire some DJ's for Muppet Centreal Radio ? there could be a morning show a request hour( this could occour during the week . Aand a Sesame Street Classic Saturday Night ( where Sesame fans young and old could request any Sesame song before 1990 . To accomplish this, there could be a link on the MCR section of the website to submit requests for either the weekday request hour which could be from noon to 1:00 Sesame Street Classic Saturday night could be from 8:00 P.M to 12:00 midnight .

I think they should have Muppeteer interviews too . The DJ's should be people who really know the muppets well they should hire people just out of high -school and regular adults. There could also be a " this day in muppet history " tidbit ach day .

There should be both male and female and willing to talk to everybody , parents and kids . For instance if a parent called in and said I'd like to dedicate a song to my son)

3. There could also be cont

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
RyGuy said:
Ways to MCR more enjoyable
Thanks for the feedback. These are both ideas we've tossed around for awhile. Look for at least one of them to happen in the future.

RyGuy said:
3. There could also be cont
Did you mean to include something else here? Let me know.

As always, thanks for listening and sharing your ideas.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
After you listen to Live365.com for awhile, do you have to eventually become a free preferred member to continue to listen to Muppet Radio?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Infinity Sirius said:
After you listen to Live365.com for awhile, do you have to eventually become a free preferred member to continue to listen to Muppet Radio?
If you mean do you have to create a free login account, then yes. This will give you access to unlimited presets and other settings for your account.

Preferred membership, which is another option, eliminates all audio and player ads, allows you to listen in higher quality mp3pro audio, and you get a special player Radio365. Preferred membership requires a small fee though to listen ad-free.

ILuVERNIE

Reaction score
Ok... but can you hear Muppet Central radio on XM satellite?

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
ILuVERNIE said:
Ok... but can you hear Muppet Central radio on XM satellite?
No... you either need to listen via the Internet, an Internet streaming device hooked up to your stereo or a Series2 Tivo with Home Media Options and a Live365 Preferred Membership.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mikebennidict said:
Anyone know what's wrong with it?
What's happening or not happening for you? Live365 was reporting no problems yesterday. Have you tried re-running the listening wizard? We need more details in order to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.