You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
if u drop ur jaw at someone who is oblivious to the existence of The Muppets Take Manhattan movie
See, that one I understand. I didn't know about that movie for the longest time until my parents told me about it because I never saw a preview for it. If you watch a bunch of Muppet Movies nowadays they all seem to have the same three previews, muppet Movie, Great Muppet Caper, and Muppet Christmas Carol. But not Muppets Take Manhatan. (Why is than anyway?)

Dearth

Reaction score
[Re-post from my Customs and Dioramas thread]

Okay, did you guys see my Fozzie bear biscuit photo from around Christmas of last year? It was not created intentionally, it was just a biscuit that happened to look like Fozzie...

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...hp?file=183081&imagewidth=655&imageheight=542

Well, now I wish I had kept the thing somehow!

Tonight at the chinese place, my eight-year-old looked at his plate of sweet-and-sour chicken and announced, "This piece of chicken looks like Gonzo's nose!"

http://threads.rebelscum.com/imagep...hp?file=191454&imagewidth=560&imageheight=300

Alex

Puckrox

Reaction score
When, out of sheer late night boredom, you guess the order of youngest to oldest of the six main muppeteers (Jim, Frank, Jerry, Richard, Dave, Steve), and you end up guessing the order correctly, which leads to you having a mini dance party until you realize how you're getting overly excited over such a little thing when you should be memorizing monologues and then you feel sad for yourself.

Thus is my night.

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you go mad in a store when they don't have your size muppetshirts anymore :frown: and when they don't have EM shirts at all....

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
You actually know what the Muppeteers' real voices sound like.
I'm not sure I can lay claim to this in all honesty. Some friends and I were talking yesterday about Monsters Inc and I mentioned that Frank Oz played Fungus in it and just how it was cool because he didn't sound anything like Fozzie or Yoda (which is what comes to mind when I think of Frank Oz). But then someon asked me if that's what he really sounded like and I told him I honestly had no idea. Then I started thinking about it more and realized that I may be able to identify the voice of a particular Muppeteer but I wouldn't be able to tell you if that was their actual voice.

Quesal

Reaction score
I've heard Muppeteers real voices before...they sound liek regular old humans

Puckrox

Reaction score
Frank's real voice is pretty easy to recognize. His voice is so darn distinguishable. I think Jerry's is pretty distinguishable too. Dave and Steve, however, they sound so different from their Muppets.

Quesal

Reaction score
oh especially Steve Whitmire! His sounds so Human and all of his characters have a cool nasal kind of higher pitched...hard to describe but his character voices are cool regardless

ilovemusic

Reaction score
If you wish you had Floyd's spiral eyes from the pilot. (during the guitar solo of Love ya to death they begin to spin in blue and red :smile: )

dwmckim

Reaction score
I've heard Muppeteers real voices before...they sound liek regular old humans
Excepting, of course, those that sound like regular young humans.

And the occassional one here and there that sound like regular old popcorn poppers.