You might be an obsessed Muppet fan if...

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Fozzie's so lovable. And a great friend too.

If you carry around muppet plushes since they make good destressers

Puckrox

Reaction score
You know when you're obsessed when 3D terrifies you (not the spiffy enhancing 3D, the kind where things jump out at you), and your family is headed to Disneyland/California Adventures for a vacation, so, in preparation, you watch Muppet Vision 3D on youtube multiple times. This is how much I love the Muppets. Honey I Shrunk The Audience and It's Tough To Be A Bug both made me cry the last time I saw them because 3D freaks me out that much, but I am willing to brave this fear for The Muppets. Rawr!

Also, you know you're obsessed when you find out you're going to Disneyland/California Adventure and the thing you're most excited for is to scout for some good Muppet merchandise.

Quesal

Reaction score
if u act like a fast exiting Gonzo when you hear of the new 20% off Muppet Whatnot deal at FAO.com

ilovemusic

Reaction score
if you wrote a song for the EM and recorded the music and recorded the voices also with 3 persons (DAAH, I did do that really. There were 3 of us and I did 4 of the 6 used voices :smile: )

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
If you carry around muppet plushes since they make good destressers

Ha, ha, yeah, that's so funny! (hides vintage 1978 very worn out Scooter behind back) Seriously, that's great.

Puckrox: You'll Love it there! Isn't standing, looking at Mjuppet stuff while Together Again is playing in the background AWESOME?

Puckrox

Reaction score
Puckrox: You'll Love it there! Isn't standing, looking at Mjuppet stuff while Together Again is playing in the background AWESOME?
Yeah! As much as 3D freaks me out, I am quite excited. I watched it on youtube already, and even though I couldn't see any of the actual 3D, I now know when the 3D stuff will be happening, which makes me a whole lot less freaked out. I'm pretty sure I'm going to flip out from excitement when I go see it, which I'm sure will weird both my dad and my brother out completely.

Quesal

Reaction score
if u drop ur jaw at someone who is oblivious to the existence of The Muppets Take Manhattan movie

ilovemusic

Reaction score
if u drop ur jaw at someone who is oblivious to the existence of The Muppets Take Manhattan movie
Or someone who don't even know there exist something like muppets... (them I've to beat all people at my school...)

Quesal

Reaction score
had a friend from Georgia, who knew of The Muppet Babies, but not The Muppets. CRAZY!