Where do they keep the real Muppet puppets?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Na, the word youz want is "thievery". Well, the plan can't be at high noon, they'll be expecting that. Midnight might be nice, but a bit cliche. How's about 5 o'clock PM? That's the purrrfect time, everybody gets off work, they leave the workshop, they wouldn't suspect some folks staying behind to lock up and then steal a few of their merchandise. Besides, I got a special alarm clock that opens up a portal to the Shadow Realm at that time. We can get in early in the morning, chill with our homies there, and when the portal opens up again, that's when we make our move. Sound like a plan?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Official team listing then:
Beauregard
Christyb
The Count
Uncle Deadly
Vic Romano

Oceans 5! BTW, where is Christyb? She's not been here for a while!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sounds like a plan. So, do we just saunter down there, and ask for coffee to gain original access? Or what?

Perhaps we could lean on the doorbell the way that Steve Whitmere did when he first arrived...

Maybe Christy is here, but not answer our questians cause she's pretending not to recognise us. Yo, Christy. You can recognise us now.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You mean Bat-5 Vic. You know, like the song from SS?
Anyway, Christy's around, she just has some work to tend to. She's workin' on already infiltrating the workshop and gettin' things ready for the raid. You know, she's get chummy with the guy who has the keys to the safe where the puppets are stored, learning the schedules of the people who open up the vault, when to go in and act like nothin's outta order, that kind of stuff.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
*Pulls up in the EM Bus*
Hop in guys, we'll ride this to the storage area! But uh, I don't fell like driving... Docnzhoss gave me some weird oreos and now I'm not feeling very well...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't try to pin that one on Ryan, he tried to warn you. Besides, I gave you a glass of WakeUp Juice, you should be OK in... 3, 2, 1... Look out! Mad Watch!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
ah, thanks for the fill in on Christy Count.
we'll be in that warehouse in know time.
To the EM Bus!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
So, she's the inside gal is she.

*hops into bus*

Ok, Step on it.

Wait, whose drinving?

Beauregard

Reaction score
I thought he said he wouldn't.

Hey, should I? I'm lucky enough to have a dri-ver's lic-ence...