What was the last Henson thing you watched?

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
I apologize profusely if this has already been done somewhere else in this forum, but I thought it might be fun to give it a try. So here we go:

Prior to reading this thread (and hopefully posting to it), what was the last Muppet item you watched or listened to?

For me, it was The Muppet Show: Season 1 on DVD - specifically, the Ben Vereen, Phyllis Diller and Vincent Price episodes, which my wife and I watched back-to-back-to-back tonight. Good times!

How about the rest of you?

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm watching The Muppet Show 1st season. The one with Jim Nabors. I'm looking for the one where Kermit interviews Animal. I've been jumping around on episodes.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
My little brothers are home by ourselves tonight, so we watched A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie, and now we're in the middle of watching The Great Muppet Caper. Also, I've been watching all of the episodes of The Muppet Show for the very first time, and I think the last episode I watched was the Bruce Forsyth episode.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
So, seriously, WeirdoGirl, I've been fighting off watching It's A Very Merry Muppet Christmas Movie (which my wife got for me on DVD this past Christmas) - I'm trying to be good and wait for NEXT Christmas but I really liked that movie so it's been difficult...I'm glad to see a few other people on this forum didn't wait!

On the flip side...Happy Easter! I'm proud to be a follower of Jesus Christ too!

Yuna Leonhart

Reaction score
I watched every episode of season two of the Muppet Show on Thursday and I'm thinking of watching Muppets Take Manhattan again later.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I recently watched season 2 of the Muppet show, and before that, the Muppets.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Watched Muppets Take Manhattan a few days ago, it's funny I always have flashbacks to my frame of mind when I used to watch the film as a kid.

Plus it has such a gorgeous soundtrack, if any Muppet music deserved an Oscar it was MTM. Can't always depend on the Academy of course, hehe. :coy:

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
I watched a disc of Fraggle Rock episodes yesterday. I wached Doomsday Soup, A Cave of Own's One, Wembley and the Big Race,Doozer is as Doozer Does,Boober's Quiet Day, and Invasion of the Toe Ticklers.

LouisTheOtter

Reaction score
Interesting to see MTM on a few people's "just-watched" lists...That's on one of our Canadian cable channels tomorrow morning and, while MTM isn't one of my favourite Muppet movies, I think I would actually consider getting up at 7 a.m. on a Sunday morning to watch it, if said channel (Bravo) was part of our cable package.

Classic Muppets and a good cup of tea on Easter Sunday morning...yeah...that's the good stuff, right there...