What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Does Being Elmo count? It has Jim in it and I just finished watching it for the second time.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I just finished watching Being Elmo:A Puppeteers Journey for the second time.
Wow, this movie is great and touching. I cried twice.

Hayley B

Reaction score
The Muppet Movie. I watched this a long time ago. Somehow I remember it being a downer that they didn't finish Rainbow Connection altogether in the end. Also, that the new The Muppets makes up for that. But rewatching The Muppet Movie, it's not that bad or much of a downer anymore.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
I caught most of Celebrity Apprentice last night, lol. The Stuffed and Unstrung show was great! Cool that those people got to build/design their own Henson puppets. :big_grin:

Hayley B

Reaction score
Just watched The Muppets recieve their star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
My Son and I are watching A Muppet Family Christmas RIGHT NOW!! :big_grin:

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
My mom bought me Season Two of The Muppet Show, so I've been watching all of those episodes. And last night I watched the first episode of Fraggle Rock. I had previously only seen a couple of episodes of Fraggle Rock, and that was when I was little. After watching this episode, I can't understand why I didn't beg my parents to rent more of the episodes when I was little! I remember that I really enjoyed the episodes that I did see, and it was exactly the kind of show that I loved back then, so I don't know why I didn't try to watch more.