What was the last Henson thing you watched?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
That was just the last thing I remember watching of Jim's work. I've been mostly watching the new movie lately. I can't get enough of it. Lol.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I'm looking for the one where Kermit interviews Animal. I've been jumping around on episodes.
That's the one with Harvey Korman.

About a half hour ago I watched the episode with Valerie Harper, since Easter's tomorrow and it has that scene with "The Easter Bernie".

Kelso

Reaction score
We watched the Great Muppet Caper tonight, and two Muppet Show episodes (Star Wars and Lynda Carter) last night!

Hayley B

Reaction score
Watched The Muppet Show 1st season again. Went to watch the one with Harvey Korman in it.

Kelso

Reaction score
I wound up staying up late last night to watch The Muppet Movie. Then watched The Tale of the Bunny Picnic this morning, and an ITV documentary called Muppets- Best Ever Moment as well as Ed Sullivan Muppets magic this evening.

Yay! Muppety day!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
The Muppets in Walt Disney World followed by Muppet Family Christmas (two of my favorite Muppet productions). Right now I'm going to watch Don't Eat the Pictures and Billy Bunny's Animal Songs (I hope it's good!)

Borples

Reaction score
Ooh, fun! It was either The Muppets or the Fraggle Rock episode River of Life. Not sure which.

Or...wait, I just watched the OK Go! Muppet video. Does that count?