What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Here are the newest ones i just bought a few weekend and this week.

Ranma 1/2 Season 2: The Anything-Goes Martial Arts (I've always enjoyed Ranma 1/2 because of the the funny stuff that goes on in the show. I had the first one back when we had a Sam Goody and then it closed down. So i could never find it expect for online and they wanted lots for it. So when i went to the Anime Convention, i was able to find it.

The Jetsons: Season 2 Volume 1 (I have the first one and being that it's another HB classic i had to get it. Now it can't top the first season but i still love this one too.

Sesame Street: Elmo and Abby's Birthday Fun! (This one was another good one. It had it's up and downs but i still enjoyed it to the end.

JaniceGirl

Reaction score
Law & Order: SVU Seasons 1&2 'cause I've seen random episodes of the show and liked it, but wanted to see it from the beginning in order.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well I got my Donald vol one DVD set, which I could not be more happy about, again total steal at only $17.99, :excited:.

I'm now the proud owner of all four Donald Duck volumes of the Walt Disney Treasures set, :big_grin:

vaati64

Reaction score
Well I got my Donald vol one DVD set, which I could not be more happy about, again total steal at only $17.99, :excited:.

I'm now the proud owner of all four Donald Duck volumes of the Walt Disney Treasures set, :big_grin:

Congrats! I'm jealous caue I'm still looking for a decent price for volume 3. The last DVD I bought was a replacement for The Incredibles. The old DVD of The Incredibels that we had we got on the day it came out back in 2004, and the discs were so scrtached that the movie would not play through without skipping.

I also bought a new CD Yesterday. It's the debut self-titled abum by Chickenfoot. The music is actually really good.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I just got the film "Grave of The Fireflies", directed by Isao Takahata, for a school project. It is a Studio Ghibli anime, and it is apparently one of the world's saddest films. I can't wait to watch it. I can wait for the work I have to do on it though.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I know i'll have to start ordering DVDs from my Hastings so i can get most of the ones that have came out already. I'm still looking for these;

Donald Duck Volume 4
The Complete Goofy
Mickey Mouse in Color 1 & 2

But others that i'm also looking for are;

The Secret World of Alex Mac: Season 1
Weird Science: Seasons 1 & 2
Chip and Dale Recuse Rangers: Volume 2
Darkwing Duck: Volume 2

We didn't get to go to the Gallereia Mall in Dallas so i wasn't able to cheak and see if they had any of these. I hope when we go to San Antiono, i'll get to go to a Mall of some sort.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Volumes three and four are becoming the hardest to find, due to them having lower limited numbers, so I wish you guys luck in finding those at a good price.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
I got The Mummy, The Mummy Returns, The X-men trilogy and Hellboy, because I'm in the mood for ACTION!

Evil laughter time! MWHA HA HA HA HA! :scary:

(That takes care of my put-a-random-thing-in-a-post for the day!)

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
I recently bought Inner Space from a thrift store. I'm a big fan of Dennis Quaid and Joe Dante.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I was at one of those irreputable dollar stores... you know, the ones that specialize exclusively in Taiwanese knock offs and nothing actually costs a dollar. I got one of those generic, expired copyright or dub of a company that went out of business DVD's... Captain Harlock and Friends. Which totally struck me as something I just had to buy, since Harlock is actually a popular Japanese show (they usually have old movies... stuff from the 1960's, or Korean animated movies with terrible plots for these things). It was basically 2 disconnected episodes of the series from an obscure 1980 dub... but what REALLy was interresting was the "Friends" in Captain Harlock and Friends...

Clutch Ruddy Cargo