What was the last DVD you bought and why?

muppet baby

Reaction score
Last week i order Hanna Montana season 1 from amazon.com and i love that show very much . I wactched it with my mom today and she loves it to . we did not finish the set today and we are going to watch some more tomrow . :excited:

the show brings back memeories of the good old days when my mom and i would watch Fresh prince and full house . Loved TGIF then wow so good

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Well today, since I earned a little extra cash I went ahead and bought Disney's Pocahontas. Truth be told, it's actually not a personal favorite of mine as far as Disney animated movies, but I've been wanting to get a complete collection of the canon Disney animated movies, so I figured why not. :smile:.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Reaper season two should be coming any day now. It was such a clever and fun show, but it appears to have been nixed. One indicator is that I haven't seen many of the episodes except on DVD and the web. Anyway, Reaper season two. That's the latest DVD set I've bought.

Basically it's about a guy who works at a Home Depot sort of place called the Work Bench he also works for the Devil by retrieving souls that have escaped from **** because his parents sold his soul before he was born in order to save his father's life. Or so it seems upon first glance. Basically it's Clerks with supernatural undertones...all toungue-in-cheek. :wink:

hoopless

Reaction score
my most recent dvd was enchanted because the sun was out and i needed something happy to watch and that fitted perfectly. nice and cheap too: £6 in HMV:big_grin:

JJandJanice

Reaction score
my most recent dvd was enchanted because the sun was out and i needed something happy to watch and that fitted perfectly. nice and cheap too: £6 in HMV
Good choice, :smile:.

Amy Adams was just awesome in that movie too, total breakout role for her and well earned. I just totally fell head over heels in love with her after watching Enchanted, :flirt:. I godda say if there was ever a role Amy Adams was born to play it has to be Princess Giselle.

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
:wisdom: Follow That Bird 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition, Hoodwinked, Gremlins, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, because I was at Wal*Mart and they had them.

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Pucca: Sooga Super Squad

The show is super adorable, I don't care that I'm probably "too old" to watch it. Plus Amazon had it on sale.

vaati64

Reaction score
:wisdom: Follow That Bird 25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition, Hoodwinked, Gremlins, and Who Framed Roger Rabbit, because I was at Wal*Mart and they had them.

Good choices! lol Who Framed Roger Rabbit is one of my all time favorite movies.

Quesal

Reaction score
The Three Stooges Vol. 6! I am a hardcore Three Stooges fan as well as a hardcore Muppets fan. I intend on getting all the volumes of the Stooges as they are released!