1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

What Made You Roll Your Eyes Today Thread?

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by D'Snowth, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Haha I had to read what thread I was in again. Cause it was turning so violent. :p
  2. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

The news that LENNY KRAVITZ is attached to play Marvin Gaye in an upcoming movie. Granted, though I doubt it, Lenny Kravitz could be a good actor. But that someone responsible for some of the most cliched and annoying music of the past twenty years is going to play one of the best singers of all time is mind-boggling to me.
  3. D'Snowth

D'Snowth Well-Known Member

Lol, it's like how Lindsay Lohan is SHOCKED that her Liz and Dick movie has gotten NOTHING but negative reviews... that thing started getting negative reviews before it even came out, she looked NOTHING like Liz Taylor, nor did she even try to ACT like her.

And again, Lindsay is SHOCKED by all of this negativity.
  4. newsmanfan

newsmanfan Well-Known Member

Why am I suddenly envisioning Sam the Eagle in a blonde wig?
    -------------
    charlietheowl likes this.
  5. D'Snowth

It was more like if Cousin Serena from Bewitched looked like three weeks of bad weather.
  6. D'Snowth

So, Angus T. Jones has become a 7th Day Adventist, and now is trying to get people to stop watching Two and a Half Men, because it's "filth".

Dude, you're just NOW realizing this? You're working on a Chuck Lorre show, what do you expect?
  7. charlietheowl

charlietheowl Well-Known Member

Maybe this is all a very roundabout way of getting out of his contract in a way that won't be as crash-and-burn as Charlie Sheen.
  8. D'Snowth

Yeah, so, apparently, according to USA Today, this year's top three greatest TV series? In this order:

1. SpongeBob SquarePants
    2. Glee
    3. American Idol

:rolleyes:

I'm glad Glee is finally ending, but when is SpongeBob going to die already?
    CaseytheMuppet likes this.
  9. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

I'm more relieved MLP isn't in the top three :p
    Muppet fan 123 likes this.
  10. mo

mo Well-Known Member

It wouldn't really because bronies are only really famous through the internet.
  11. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

WHO THE HECK EVEN WATCHES AMERICAN IDOL ANYMORE?!?!?!?!
    Muppet fan 123 and mo like this.
  12. D'Snowth

I think those people Drtooth speaks of, who watch such shows out of irony.
  13. D'Snowth

Speaking of whom, Drtooth's brain is definitely going to explode on this one:

So, ABC has decided it want to add another new show to its lineup... a new show that LOOKS like The Chew, but doesn't SOUNDS like The Chew: instead, THIS show is called The Taste.

So yeah, a rip-off show of a show that already ripped off another show (as The Chew LOOKS like The View, and SOUNDS like The View).
  14. Hubert

Hubert Well-Known Member

First we view, then we chew, then we taste, then we swallow, then we digest, then we-erm...

Shows called The Swallow and The Digest anyone?
    Muppet fan 123 and mo like this.
  15. AlittleMayhem

AlittleMayhem Well-Known Member

When we were watching How to train your Dragon on TV, my dad assumed that kids who grow up watching this movie will think that Vikings actually fought dragons. Urgh.
  16. Sgt Floyd

Sgt Floyd Well-Known Member

My dad was celebrating the fact he just discovered we have Palladia (its a channel that shows concerts)...and we've had it since May when we got the U-Verse XD
  17. Slackbot

Slackbot Well-Known Member

18. D'Snowth

I'm surprised that I'm surprised that Kim and Kayne's baby is already being given its own reality series, and it hasn't even been born yet.

Are you guys SURE it's too early to contact Social Services?
  19. Vincent Liu

Vincent Liu Well-Known Member

Turns out the date 2013/1/4 (today), spoken in Chinese, sounds like 「愛你一生一世」, which translates to "Love you to eternality".

Really, another chance for companies to get money from "lovers"?
    newsmanfan likes this.
  20. CaseytheMuppet

CaseytheMuppet Well-Known Member

Isn't it annoying how people come on these forums asking a question, and then never return to see the answer? :rolleyes: