What are your obsessions?

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Here's an obsession I'm SURE others here share: The Princess Bride!!!!! I LOOOVE both the book AND movie!!!! Whoever said they were obsessed with "Keeping Up Appearances", I'm with ya!!! British comedy is the FUNNIEST thing to come to this planet!!! (Aside from the Marx Bros.!!!!)

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Manda:-D
Here's an obsession I'm SURE others here share: The Princess Bride!!!!! I LOOOVE both the book AND movie!!!! Whoever said they were obsessed with "Keeping Up Appearances", I'm with ya!!! British comedy is the FUNNIEST thing to come to this planet!!! (Aside from the Marx Bros.!!!!)
Yes. princess bride makes the top ten list...and we probably can all quote it line for line!!:wink:

electricmayhem

Reaction score
YES!! I just bought the dvd but I haven't had time to watch it yet:frown: *glares at piles of homework* I love the movie and the book too!:smile:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Princess Bride is the greatest! And quoting line for line -- absolutely. This movie is a must when we have our big family get-together every Christmas.

"Mawwiage...mawwiage is wot bwings us togetha today..." Classic! :big_grin:

Erin

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Whoever said they were obsessed with "Keeping Up Appearances", I'm with ya!!!
OMG Manda, I am SO with ya! My family loves "KuA", though I don't get to see it much anymore...

"The BuckEEEEEEEEt residence, the lady of the house speaking! Oh it's you, Manda---" *to Elizabeth*---"It's my internet friend 'Manda'..."

:stick_out_tongue:

Thog

Reaction score
I would say that my obsessions are:
Muppets
Cyndi Lauper
AbFab
That 70's Show

Hmmm...what does that say about me?

Kye

Reaction score
Originally posted by Thog
I would say that my obsessions are:
Muppets
Cyndi Lauper
AbFab
That 70's Show

Hmmm...what does that say about me?
Great obsessions, however,...I think that adding Cyndi Lauper to your list was not only bold, but a desperate cry for help. Dont worry. we are all with you. Oh and by the way, THANKS! because of you TRUE COLORS will be in my head all night:rolleyes: :smile:

Thog

Reaction score
Originally posted by Kye
Great obsessions, however,...I think that adding Cyndi Lauper to your list was not only bold, but a desperate cry for help. Dont worry. we are all with you. Oh and by the way, THANKS! because of you TRUE COLORS will be in my head all night:rolleyes: :smile:
Jame back me up on this one...

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Hi Bryon, i was one who said "Keeping Up Appearances" I can't really say it's an obsession,but it's super funny! i also like Mama's family too, and i know how your are with that show!'

Zack)Rowlf the, don't break the hand painted perrywinkles...Dog

Drtooth

Reaction score
Let me give you the short version

:embarrassed: Muppets (puppets)
:big_grin: Cartoons
:rolleyes: TV/Movie collectible memorabilia
:cool: Trying to get a stinking girl friend
:frown: Monty Python
:wink: Anything else that tickles my fancy