1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Discussion in 'Muppet Appearances' started by Oscarfan, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

FULL THING IT IS

2. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much!!! I have been trying to find video from it for I don't know how long!
  3. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Thanks Oscarfan! I hope that stays up!!!

I suggest everyone should download that immediatley.
  4. Oscarfan

Oscarfan Well-Known Member

Watching it, it's not the WHOLE show: It's missing Gonzo's act and the Muppet Labs. I may have skipped over them, but I didn't see them.
  5. muppetfan24/7

muppetfan24/7 Well-Known Member

Thank you Oscarfan! I am hoping that this video will stay up as long as it needs to.
  6. Mo Frackle

Mo Frackle Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's probably missing a few things. 58 minutes seems a bit short. Then again, I haven't watched all of it yet. Either way, thanks for posting!
  7. Mister Muppet

Mister Muppet Well-Known Member

That was so cool thanks for finding that oscarfan. :) Also is it just me who thought lew zealand didn't sound exactly right? :fishy:
  8. Muppet fan 123

I agree. It didn't sound like him at all
    I'm up to Fozzie's act right now, I'll share all my thoughts when I'm done
  9. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

10. Muppet fan 123

I wish those comedians didn't come on. Every time the Muppets floored the show, some dumb comedian walks onto the stage. Especially the last one. Was that even supposed to be funny? I think a Muppet (maybe Sam) should've said "Are these Comedians or Canadians?"

I'm kinda annoyed that Gonzo's Cirque du Poulet and the Muppet Labs act was taken out. I was looking most foward to that. If anyone finds any of those videos. Please post it here, thanks.
    Pinkflower7783 and jgidley like this.
  11. Mister Muppet

i agree the comedians were not the best but i skipped most of there bits i just wanted to watch the muppety goodness;):)
  12. Muppet fan 123

Y'know the second comedian didn't even come up with any material. Everything he said was really true. The Swedens really do call the Chef the Norwegian Chef.

The last comedian was first of all not funny at all, his voices was kinda funny, so I'll give it a chuckle for that. Anyway, the last comedian's jokes had nothing to do with the Muppets when most of the other ones did.

They also skipped out Rowlf's Donald Trump impressions, which is the scene that probably earned the show it's PG-13 rating.

Right now I'm kinda just ranting, (sorry 'bout that). I loved when Kermit and Piggy sang Muskrat Love. Very funny scene.
  13. Bannanasketch

Bannanasketch Active Member

That was great! Thanks for letting us know!
  14. Mister Muppet

rowlf did donald trump impressions:confused: time for some youtube searching:search:
  15. Mo Frackle

I don't think it's on youtube, sadly.

But yeah, Rowlf pulled off the joke that he did on Arsenio Hall back in '89.
    Pinkflower7783 and jgidley like this.
  16. Mister Muppet

thats a shame oh well thanks for the help ;):)
  17. Mo Frackle

Yep, Floyd's "anklin'" again. You can see him do it a few times in "The Muppets", as well.
    Bob Smith likes this.
  18. muppetlover123

Was the theme included?
  19. Mo Frackle

The Muppet Show theme song? Yeah, a version of it that relates to the Montreal show was used.
  20. muppetlover123