Video: "The Muppets All-Star Comedy Gala" from Just for Laughs Comedy Festival

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thank you so much!!! I have been trying to find video from it for I don't know how long!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Thanks Oscarfan! I hope that stays up!!!

I suggest everyone should download that immediatley.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Watching it, it's not the WHOLE show: It's missing Gonzo's act and the Muppet Labs. I may have skipped over them, but I didn't see them.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Thank you Oscarfan! I am hoping that this video will stay up as long as it needs to.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, it's probably missing a few things. 58 minutes seems a bit short. Then again, I haven't watched all of it yet. Either way, thanks for posting!

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
That was so cool thanks for finding that oscarfan. :smile: Also is it just me who thought lew zealand didn't sound exactly right? :fishy:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
That was so cool thanks for finding that oscarfan. :smile: Also is it just me who thought lew zealand didn't sound exactly right? :fishy:
I agree. It didn't sound like him at all
I'm up to Fozzie's act right now, I'll share all my thoughts when I'm done

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I wish those comedians didn't come on. Every time the Muppets floored the show, some dumb comedian walks onto the stage. Especially the last one. Was that even supposed to be funny? I think a Muppet (maybe Sam) should've said "Are these Comedians or Canadians?"

I'm kinda annoyed that Gonzo's Cirque du Poulet and the Muppet Labs act was taken out. I was looking most foward to that. If anyone finds any of those videos. Please post it here, thanks.