Trading Sesame Street Episodes

MuppetDude

Reaction score
P.S.: I may soon get #1364 and #1396.
I've also got part of a 1990 episode ("Elmo in Numberland", but the first part is missing; it's 44 1/2 minutes long and is missing the "copywrights" at the end), and:

#2881 (Missing the first 10-15 minutes; the tracking is poor, but I can get the "tracking ribbon" on the screen to either stay on the top or bottom. About two seconds of the "Ernie Writes a Story", where Bert ends up with a wastepaper basket on his head, is accidentaly taped over. This episode is 49 minutes long)

#2882 (tracking problem, but is a full copy)

#2883 (Missing last 10-20 minutes; same tracking problem as previous two. It's 38 minutes long.)

1991/1992 episode. It's where Floyd Flooter-Tooter needs a home. It's poor quality at times due to a bad PBS signal. It's 44 1/2 minutes long. The first part is missing and half of the credits are gone.

1992 episode. It's where Chicago tries to get Gina's vegetables at Hooper's store. Monty also hosts the "Not a Dog" show. It's the same quality as the previous 1991/1992 episode, but the theme song and opening street scene are the only things that are missing.

Sunrise

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
E-mail me a list of what you can get your hands on, but I'm interested in other Muppet stuff, too. Mainly old things, or toys that feature muppets besides the main characters (like Dr. Bunsen and Beaker, the Electric Mayhem, etc.)

I've already got copies of "The Sesame Street Library" (except for volume 13), but I am interested in the "Sesame Street Live In Concert".

Thanks for the attention, Muppetdude. I'd love to email you the requested list, but the forum has your email blocked. With the deluge of requests you must get, that is understandable. If you will email me directly, I'll reply in kind, and I promise not to give out your address! :wink:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
The night I last posted on this thread, I reviewed everyone who wanted to trade. I'm collecting episodes in order of episode number. The list is based on that, what episodes people have and what they don't have. I will e-mail some of you right now based on the list, and if you're not first or second, don't worry--I still plan to trade with you.

Right now, I can trade with:

BWSmith
Prickle747
Baughde Howes
Philo and Gunge

Once I receive tapes from them, I can trade with all who ask, so please be patient.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Philo and Gunge, I can't e-mail you. For some reason, it's blocked. Can you e-mail me?

P

Philo and Gunge

Sunrise said:
Constant access to the muppets store at Disney-MGM Studios, Walt Disney World, FL. What do you want? If they sell it, I'll get it, except maybe the $300 Kermit lamp.
Could you tape some attractions for me?

Sunrise

Reaction score
taping attractions

Philo and Gunge said:
Could you tape some attractions for me?
I emailed you a response, but I'll put it here too, just for the record.
The answer is: it depends. Disney allows taping in some attractions but not others, while in some it wouldn't make sense (ie - the 3D Muppet show, which would just look weird and blurry without the 3D glasses). Contact me with specific attractions you'd like to see, and I will let you know what is possible.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sunrise, do you still have Noggin? I'd gladly trade for some episodes of Play With Me Sesame. Is the show any good?

Sunrise

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Sunrise, do you still have Noggin? I'd gladly trade for some episodes of Play With Me Sesame. Is the show any good?
I've never had Noggin. If I'd had it, I'd be saving myself this headache! :stick_out_tongue: Sorry if I made that unclear. Did you get the email I tried to send you? Listing the stuff I had available through the Muppet gift shop, and so forth?