Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Reaction score
MuppetDude, please e-mail me with your contact information, so I know where to send your tapes of Electric Company episodes. I have B&W "kinescopes" of eps 362, 366, 367,368,371,373,374,375 and 348. I also have colour episodes 79B, 19A,84A, and a lot of others for which I don't have numbers, as well as a lot of segments that were lumped together into the "Ginn Reading Program" of Phonics videos & teaching guides for primary school teachers. I have sets 2, 3 and 4, each of which has 2 videos, so I have a lot of goodies to compile for you!

When I have a chance, I'll put together my wish list of which SS episodes I'd like to trade them for.

Thanks!

Baughdie Howes

Dantecat

Reaction score
MuppetDude,From Post #61,What Muppet Skits do you get on these episodes?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
These aren't full lists, but just a few notable clips:

1990 episode: Bert's Pigeon Jokes / Cereal Girl / Number Circus: 8 Penguins / The Old Woman who Lived in a 9 / Lifestyles of the Big and Little / News Flash: Pinocchio (part of it is accidentally taped over--a little bit of it when Pinoke begins to lie again)

2881: Octopus Blues / Pizzaria Dos / Y-Yak Limerick / "The Sign Says Don't Walk" song, sung by an AM groom to his wife-to-be across at the chapel / "The In/Out Crowd" / Forgetful Jones's Bath / "The Sneeze Song" , leads sung by a Muppet cow.

2882: Animal Department Store / On Vacation with Guy Smiley / Somebody Come and Play (snow leopards) / Front and Back Opera (AMs) / O'Brien's Fast Food (Fat Blue and Grover)

2883: Readers of the Open Range / Here and There: Airport and Library (Telly reporting) / Cowboy X / Eight Balls of Fur

Flooter-Tooter Episode: Pinball Number Count #9 / N-TV: "The Letter 'N'"/ Lambaba / Sing Your Synonyms (Luis and Maria in a museum) / Nine-Martian Beauty

1992 Episode: "Water Baby" (Raposo tune) / 14 Carrot Love / News Flash: The Princess and the Cookie

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Sunrise said:
I've never had Noggin. If I'd had it, I'd be saving myself this headache! :stick_out_tongue: Sorry if I made that unclear. Did you get the email I tried to send you? Listing the stuff I had available through the Muppet gift shop, and so forth?
Yes, I got your e-mail. Did you get mine?

MuppetDude

Reaction score
Baughdie Howes, I'm not really sure about the TEC episodes. I've only heard about them on the Internet. I've heard they're pretty good, but for right now, the only TEC episodes I'm interested in are ones with Muppet cameos, as well as the first episode from 1971.

BTW, what are the episode numbers of your SS tapes? I already know of #1933, #2059, and #2073.

Dantecat

Reaction score
What's The In/Out Crowd about?If it's a Muppet Skit,What year was it and how is it?

ssetta

Reaction score
It isn't a muppet skit, it's a cartoon with a song that accompanies it.

Dantecat

Reaction score
Is it a disco song? Because rjschex says that he has a disco number explaining in and out!
What year was it anyway?