Trading Sesame Street Episodes

NIMASTER

Reaction score
The only episode i need is 796 Headline Howie Gets the Scoop on Snuffy

fauby

Reaction score
Hi, All,

I'd love to see some of the old episodes from the 1970s or early 1980s. That's when I was a kid and watched. I don't have any Sesame Street episodes to trade, though. I'd be glad to trade blank tapes or something else if anyone has episodes from the 1970s. I always like the monsters best, especially Frazzle. Weren't there a few skits with all the monsters? Man, if anyone has those episodes, that would be great.

zns

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
No. And I'm still interested in the Colombia Tri-Star TMM version, zns (the one with the screen test).
Gee, uuuuuuuuhhhhhh. I don't know where I'll be able to find that at, seeing as how those copies are out of print:frown: . If it's all right with you, can I just send you some blank tapes instead? If this is all right with you, I'll give you a list of what I'm interested in. Please let me know. Thanks alot. :wink:

fauby

Reaction score
Hi, guys,

I lied when I said I don't have anything to trade for old episodes. I had forgotten, but I have the 25th anniversary episode on tape. I taped it way back when it was first on. This is the special with Phil Donahue and lots of guests. If anyone has some cool 1970s or early 80s episodes, I'd love to trade. I would be glad to tape off this special to trade with someone. :wink: I also have the Muppet Family Christmas that I taped off television. The tape quality is not so hot though. There are wavy lines here and there because I think it was taped over other shows.

sesameesv

Reaction score
$$$ for episodes

I have been desperately trying to find old episodes of sesame street, I am looking for episodes from anywhere from season 3 to season 11 (1981-1991). I also particularly looking for the one where Ernie and Bert are in Egypt, the ones where Ernie signs I Don't Want To Live On The Moon, and the one where they sing Dance Myself To Sleep, I am also looking for the singing clay ball/lips thing (if you know what I'm talking about), also the one with the alligator king who breaks his crown, Grover as a waiter, Grover singing Monster in the Mirror, anything with the martians, and especially looking for ANY episodes with the teeny little super guy. I don't have any to trade, but if anyone has anything like this, I am willing to pay very well. If you are interested in selling please email me: esvidela@hotmail.com. Thanks for your time and help!

:stick_out_tongue:

fauby

Reaction score
I just wanted to throw out my e-mail address, too. If anyone has early episodes, such as the ones taped off Noggin (I only saw one of those), please drop me a line at sfauby@yahoo.com. Thanks! :smile:

sesameesv

Reaction score
Also, I may have been wrong with the season numbers in my previous post. I got them from wikipedia, but they don't seem right. The dates are right though, 1981-1991, with a concentration on 1985-1990.

Neros Urameshi

Reaction score
There's been a change in the list of episodes I want.

1933 : Sesame Street’s New Computer
3732: Gabi's Sick Birthday (Re-Air) (First few seconds and end missing, but last street scene is still intact; it ends where it mentions Slimey's ship still headed to the moon)
3733: Follow the Leader in the Park (First few seconds and end missing, but last street scene is still intact; it ends where it mentions Slimey's ship still headed to the moon)
4031. Karaoke Night At Hooper’s Store.
4072. Gabi Gets Sidetracked.
The Muppets’ Wizard of Oz
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: 2002 (“We Are All Earthlings”)
Kevin Clash on “Reading Rainbow” (1986)
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade: 2005 (“Put On Your Dancing Shoes”)
3707 : Monster Day (15.5)
All Stars Alphabet (New)
Sesame Street - Let’s Make Music
Sesame Street - Computer Caper
Sesame Street - Imagine That
4093. Baby Bear's First Day Of School
3667. Rosita Has An 'S' Stuck To Her Nose.
3546. Oscar's Nightmares.
3353. Elmo Talks About Recycling.
3984. Mail-It-Shop Opens.
3880. The New Computer For The Fix-It Shop.
2861 Big Bird Yells “TOOTHPASTE”
2925. Queen Latifah Sings "The Letter O" With Prairie & Telly.
2947. Gabi Plot.
2952. Gabi Plot.

These are the SS clips/episodes I want so far.