Trading Sesame Street Episodes

Rubber Duckie

Reaction score
The only episode I want is the one where Oscar's brother visits, number 2895. Please contact me via email (markliotta@rogers.com)

zns

Reaction score
i must say that that's quite a selection you have there. You're pretty lucky to have a complete libray such as that. i would like to do business with you at some point, although I really don't have that much to offer in return. Would it be all right with you if I sent you some blank DVD-R disks and VHS tapes. Please let me know so we can do business sometime. Thanksalot :smile:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
What do you have?

By the way, the following episodes arrived last week: 2228, 2234, 2243, 2405, and 2682.

zns

Reaction score
I have Kermit and Miss Piggy's appearance on The 2006 TVLand Awards if that's all right. I know that's not much but I didn't see it on your list of what you have. It's on VHS I should mention.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
How long is it? If I haven't mentioned it before, I am interested in any Henson-related production that is not listed.

zns

Reaction score
I'm guessing that the entire special is about 2-3 hours( I'm saying that because I have not looked at the whole thing), but the Kermit and Miss Piggy scenes are about 3-5 minutes. There is one scene where they sing the Muppet Show theme and another where they present the award for Best Food on TV. All in all, that is about it. It's not a heck of a lot, but the material is still very enjoyable. As I've said, I really don't have that much top offer and this is really the best I can do. If this interests you at all, please let me know as soon as possible.

good bye fly

Reaction score
Hi everyone I am intrested in getting some sesame street epsidoes but the thing is I have nothing to trade with. I realise to some of you this may be an inconveniance but if there are people out there who would be kind enough to help me i would really appresahite it

good bye fly

Reaction score
Here are some things I would love to have the epsidoe that features big bird and snuffy at the park with bg bird talking about learning to sleep in his nest. I would also like sing in the shower, my little game, Milk with the baby , My name with mya and carlo and the first epsidoe with mike

MuppetDude

Reaction score
If anybody can get a copy of the "Puppet Up" special tonight, I'll definitely trade for that.

caribbean

Reaction score
If any of you seasoned SS classic forum dudes are willing to help newbies with little to trade, or are willing to provide a list of dvds or tapes you would be willing to accept in exchange for some of the classic stuff, please help the likes of nikole and myself to get on the ladder. I've got a four year old boy who has got me living on you tube looking at classic SS clips because he loves them. I really would like a few (if not all) of the classicc SS episodes for him. And to be honest i really would like to sit and look at them also simply because they are still the best thing on a screen to date.
(Good to see how many nostalgites survived the reality tv onslaught)