Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
The fact it was a studio DC video makes it no surprise the comments left on it. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Thats when kids need to go outside and play. It's so sad most kids nowadays don't even know how to play outside. I saw it a lot working with kids for 10 years. We had some that didn't even know how to play in the mud.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Man, I'm one of those people who liked playing outside as a kid, but didn't get enough of it. Now, I really miss playing outside. My advice to parents of the next generation, don't ever let your kids miss out on a great childhood.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Thats when kids need to go outside and play. It's so sad most kids nowadays don't even know how to play outside. I saw it a lot working with kids for 10 years. We had some that didn't even know how to play in the mud.
Well even when I did play outside Mom wouldn't have liked that, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Exactly, I loved playing outside as a little kid... but I was never allowed to play in the mud... seriously, I came home from school with mud on the bottom of my shoes one day in Grade 2 or so... I was grounded for quite sometime afterwards.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
It's mud it washes off people. Lol. And thats all I ever did as a kid was play outside. I'd play outside from noon till I had to come in. I didn't watch a lot of tv.