Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's mud it washes off people.
Maybe the mud in Korea does, but the mud in America doesn't... mud can stain and ruin clothing, and if there's one thing a parent doesn't want to see happen, is the school clothes they just spent a butt load of money on ruined. If I ever got mud, paint, or anything like that on my clothes, I was in BIG trouble.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
You ALLOW kids to play in the mud? Why couldn't you have been MY mom?
In the summer we had a theme each week and one of them was mud mess and more. And we let them play in shaving cream, play in wet sand, and play outside in the mud. Mind you we sent notes home the week before to let parents know they needed to not wear good clothes and also send a change of clothes incase their clothes got too messy they had to be changed. But it was just sad to see kids who had no idea what to do. And ironically it was the girls who enjoyed playing in the mud the most. Some of the boys refused to play in the mud. It was weird. Lol

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Maybe the mud in Korea does, but the mud in America doesn't... mud can stain and ruin clothing, and if there's one thing a parent doesn't want to see happen, is the school clothes they just spent a butt load of money on ruined. If I ever got mud, paint, or anything like that on my clothes, I was in BIG trouble.
I'm not talking about Korea I'm talking about America. I haven't been to Korea since I was 3 months old. Lol Well some parents need to lighten up is all I have to say and let their kids be kids. By the way what makes you think mud is any different in Korea????

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
We're really going off topic here, I know, but I think it's a good idea to have a nice balance for kids. Let them play outside, watch certain TV shows, do the things that kids should do. I'd highly recommend letting kids go to a daycare center (a good one!) during the week. I spent a good part of my childhood at the same daycare center, and they made sure we had a good balance of, well everything.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I worked in a daycare center for 10 years trust me we did it all. It was just more sad to see parents who weren't as active in their kids lives. We tried to not let them watch a lot of tv though. But I'm gonna keep my thoughts about how kids should be to myself. And yes we are off topic so probably should get it back on topic.

I saw a comment someone thought Fraggle Rock was Disney. :stick_out_tongue:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I worked in a daycare center for 10 years trust me we did it all. It was just more sad to see parents who weren't as active in their kids lives. We tried to not let them watch a lot of tv though. But I'm gonna keep my thoughts about how kids should be to myself. And yes we are off topic so probably should get it back on topic.

I saw a comment someone thought Fraggle Rock was Disney. :stick_out_tongue:
They are so wrong again! Fraggle Rock belongs to the Jim Henson Company. The Muppets belongs to Disney since 2004. Good grief!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They are so wrong again! Fraggle Rock belongs to the Jim Henson Company. The Muppets belongs to Disney since 2004. Good grief!
JHC recently gave away the rights to Fraggle Rock to whatever studio they were doing the movie with... I don't think they own ANYTHING Muppet-related anymore other than the Henson Alternative stuff, which, because of legal issues, we can't refer to them as "Muppets" but rather "The Jim Henson Company Puppets", which I say **** that, if they're under Henson's hand or were conceived within the company, they're "Muppets" to me.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Actually, I can kind of understan the Fraggle Rock thing.
*dodges brick*
And some of the other mistakes, too.
*dodges more bricks*
But not the obvious ones (i.e. "Is Jim Henson still alive?").
Those I can't stand.

But if it's something like not knowing who Crazy Harry is, I can understand that. After all, not everyone's a Muppet expert.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
JHC recently gave away the rights to Fraggle Rock to whatever studio they were doing the movie with... I don't think they own ANYTHING Muppet-related anymore other than the Henson Alternative stuff, which, because of legal issues, we can't refer to them as "Muppets" but rather "The Jim Henson Company Puppets", which I say **** that, if they're under Henson's hand or were conceived within the company, they're "Muppets" to me.
Oh boy! :coy: I knew people are now confused with what company belongs to between Fraggle Rock and the Muppets. Great! Just great! I gues it's not easy being green after all.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Which is why it's so hard for me (personally) to maintain any ounce of respect for the Henson family right now.