Things that make you go YAY!

Manda:-D

Reaction score
-Watching things just click w/my little brother, (he has difficulty learning certain things), like yesterday, w/his math!
-Winning a board game. (I NEVER win, so I love it when I do!)
-Being w/people who make me laugh (Like my MC friends!!! :big_grin: )

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
This probably is a dumb reason to say YAY, since I need money and I don't know what I'm going to do next - and it really isn't a bad job - but my last day at the calendar kiosk in the mall is tomorrow. I don't know, I'm feeling very writerish at the moment and now, before I rush off and find something else to do, I can take some time to try to actually accomplish something with this keyboard of mine!
Erin

Beebers

Reaction score
Coolness, good for you. Follow your dreams.

:cool:

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Big yay: I had a check for 30 dollars that disappeared a couple weeks ago and I couldn't find it anywhere, and I just found it! :big_grin:
Erin

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I'm just full of YAYs this week! I got a rejection letter today from someone who actually obviously read what I sent. Yes, it's still a rejection letter, but it's a whole lot better than all those cookie-cutter "Dear author: Your story/poem does not fit out needs at this time. Best of luck in placing it elsewhere. Sincerely, The Editors" rejection slips. I like to think of it as moving up in the world! :smile:
Erin

jediX

Reaction score
Woo hoo! 3,000 posts! That makes me go yay!

:big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Now you can't ever post ever again, or you might change that.

I was tempted to do that when I hit 3'000. hehe :stick_out_tongue:

jediX

Reaction score
Its simple to be fast, you just have to have no life! (kidding, even though 2,000 posts in 3 months IS pretty odd)