Things that make you go YAY!

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whatever said:
visiting all my favorite teachers from middle and high school! :big_grin: :flirt:
I'm glad to see somebody else does this too.I used to do this,right after graduating high school & while I was in college.I went to visit my teachers at my ele. school too(I live right across from the school).Nowadays,I would love to do that,but with schools being so protective(or in most cases underprotective)I wonder what people would think if I just went up to the school?Might look like I was up to something.Hmmm... :smirk:

Whatever

Reaction score
JaniceFerSure said:
I'm glad to see somebody else does this too.I used to do this,right after graduating high school & while I was in college.I went to visit my teachers at my ele. school too(I live right across from the school).Nowadays,I would love to do that,but with schools being so protective(or in most cases underprotective)I wonder what people would think if I just went up to the school?Might look like I was up to something.Hmmm... :smirk:
Visitors can sign in in the office to avoid getting in trouble. I never do. At the middle school everyone knows me and at the high school I still look like a student. Plus I'm scared of the assistant principal in charge of signing in. Or you can always write them care of the school address... :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
I got my drivers' permit today! Only four years after all of my peers got their driver permit! Yaaayyy! :big_grin:

Whatever

Reaction score
McFraggle said:
Congrats Whatever.
Thanks!

YAY for spending the entire weekend, Friday through Sunday, with my roomate from Germany and talking until we can't keep our eyes open any longer! :big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Whatever said:
I got my drivers' permit today! Only four years after all of my peers got their driver permit! Yaaayyy! :big_grin:
Congrats Whatever.Good luck on your driver's exam! :smirk:

Reaction score
Simple things that make me go Yay!

- My Italian grandmother's amazing cooking
- Cornetto chocolate chip n nut flavoured ice creams
- Sunny days
- Strangers being selflessly nice

:smile: