Things that make you go YAY!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
The 120-second rule is now the 60-second rule! :big_grin:
Erin
That's a major Yay! That deserves 120 yays, and 60 more. LOL!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I heard John Denver on the radio TWICE yesterday!! I never hear him on the radio! First I heard "Rocky Mountain High" on the radio in the car, and like half an hour later I heard "Aspenglow" in Cracker Barrel. Weeeee!!! :big_grin:
Erin

Manda:-D

Reaction score
I was feeling really upet last night, but when I get upset, I hide it really well, so most people don't notice. But my friend Katie, (she calls me her "Mommy", but that's a long story), saw that I was upset and went to talk to me. But she didn't come up to me & say, "Are you OK? What's wrong?" & act all concerned, 'cuz that really irks me. Instead, she gave me a hug & made me laugh...Just what I needed!
In short, friends who know me really well & how to cheer me up make me go "YAAAAAAAAAAY"!!!!

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
things that make me go yay...hmmm........

okay, when i can run 9 or 10 miles without any stops, which 10 miles can take me an hour and thirty minutes.....

ryan

Phantom

Reaction score
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens...these are a few of my favorite things.

Other things that are less melodic:
My son and daughter (which are also things that make me go Arrrrgh. (more like Charlie Brown and less like a pirate (although I do like to talk like a pirate (Arrrgh, me hearties))))
Jesus
Riding my bicycle
Building puppets
Watching the Simpsons (Woohoo)
Cappucino
When plans come together
Disney World
Going to the drive-in

I have more, but I think I'm getting carpal tunnel from typing.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I got enough time off after Christmas to visit my relatives with the rest of my family! :big_grin:
Erin