The wait for Spring 2009 starts here

Kevin Knight

Reaction score
Ok this wait is killing me! Second, I feel now that I've had animal for about three weeks, that I don't invest the time, or enthusiasm I had for Kermit. weird. Prolly my favoritism or just love for Kermit.

Lastly I wanted to once again Thank terry for his post a few back. It was very nice of you. Can I pick your brain for a bit? I wanted to ask about Animal's mouth.Whether the final product was how you designed him, with the hinged mouth plates, and the lack of wire in his lips? Most questionably the bottom lip.

In general what is the best part, or the part of the proto process that you most look forward to? Applying the eyes (giving it life), sewing the head onto the body, etc? Is there anything specific that you have done up to this point that you have done to all 4? I think just general stuff we would all be interested in, like how many hours it takes? How much $ in materials to make a proto compared to what we pay for them. Just curious type of stuff. Or am I the only one that is curious?

Thanks

Kevin.