The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Weird Al's new video "Perform This Way" was rully tongue-in-cheek! Dead-on parody of Lady Gaga!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Walked into a dollar store yesterday and it's already filled with Halloween merchandise, lol.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I've been laughing at all the random occurences that happened during my vacation! I'll tell you guys about those occurences later! These occurences are completely RANDOM!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
There have been Christmas moviesplayed all summer long.
Well I guess I can understand Christmas movies; they show Home Alone II a lot, lol. But commercials? That's just odd, especially back to back, lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The new Snickers commercial where two guys go to a party, and one of them is so cranky he turns into Joe Pesci, until his buddy gets him to eat a Snickers bar, then when they go back to hitting on the two girls they were talking to, one of the girls turned into Don Rickles.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the local news, they said some 11-year-old kid wants to make it illegal to call the tomato a fruit instead of a vegetable.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Bwahaha! I saw the 2 Stupid Dogs episode that parodies the Brady Bunch today, and had completely forgotten they went so far as to actually spoof the sexual tension between Greg and Marcia. :laugh: